Disappointed

Chapter 23

I have patiently wait for two days to come just to call Osman. But today i was so eager for his arrival. I just lost my calmness, i was pacing around the apartment trying to pass time. But it was like the clock refuse to move. I groan every time i check the time, i was getting more and more anxious.
"Why don't you go to the airport and welcome him back. After all you've missed your husband so much right?"
Sometimes Salwa could be annoying as shit but she's cool a times.
I just glare at her and continue pacing.

And finally it was 12am. The time they will be landing and by 1 they are already settle at home then i'll call him. If he refuse to cooperation i'll go straight to his address and get my divorce.

I decided to take another hot shower to pass time. I get dress and check the time, it was now 12:58pm. I picked the call and waited for the one minute remaining. Its finally 1pm, i hurried and dialed the number but he didn't pick up. I groan and dial again but to no avail.

Salwa walked in saying its time
"I know"
"Then what are you waiting for?"
"He won't pick up"
"Oh, why don't you try again. "
"Okay" I called again but he didn't pick up.
I sigh and keep the phone. Salwa tap my shoulder and said "don't worry you can try again later"

After Salwa left the room. I close my eyes trying to cool down cause am losing my sanity.

A call came in and i quickly pick up.
"Hey, how was it" I checked the name to see it was Munira.
"He didn't pick up. How's Umma and Abba?"
"They are good. They even asked about you. Even  Jabir and the rest were eager to meet you. But i explain why you have to stay back"
"Thanks. I'll come by next week if Allah will"
"Okay then. How is Salwa treating you, i still wander why she refuse to come and see Umma. Or maybe cause she's soon getting married to Sadiq"
"I guess so. But i doubt if that's the reason. Anyway how is Umar? Did you introduce him to them?"
"Yeah, they get along easier than i expected. He's even here with Jabir and co"
"Cool"
"Okay, i'll hang up now. Update me if he called or you decide to go to his house"
"I will. Take care"

I decide to call again but it was switch off. I groan, and cried out in anger.

Why can't he just to pick the call, i have been waiting for this day like forever and here i am.

I called again later in the day, but he didn't pick up. I waited, called, wait, for a minute, later minutes turn to hours, hours turn to days, days to week.

I was getting depress, i decided to go to Munira's house. Salwa drop me off since i don't have a car.

Umma and Munira's brother welcome me warmly. I felt as if am home, i spend the whole day there and it helps take my mind off Osman case.  When the day came to an end, i was ready to leave but Umma said no. I should stay for the night. I have no option but to stay.

We talked about Osman not picking up with Munira
"But why didn't you go to his house?"
"I couldn't, Salwa has things to do and no one to escort me"
"You should have call me"
"I don't want to"
"Why?"
"You  won't get it"
"Explain then"
"I don't know how to"
"Well, since am taking you back to the apartment tomorrow. We can drop by the address and check on him"
"Thanks Munira"

"Don't mention. So what is your plan? After the divorce, do you have someone in mind that you love or like to spend your life with? Or you'll just continue working and let life rule you?"
"I was hoping to get my family to believe me first then go back to Katsina and stay with mom. Maybe after that i'll be ready to settle. Just maybe"

Second chapter of the day💃💃💃❤

So what do you think about it?

Do you like it🤗?

Vote and comment #wattfam ❤👨‍👩‍👧‍👦