Athkar Of Ablution And Prayer

Start from the beginning

5_دعاء الخروج من المسجد
💎Upon leaving the Masjed:

(بِسْمِ اللّهِ وَالصَّلاَةُ وَالسَّلاَمُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللّهِ، اَللَّهُـمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْـلِكَ، اَللَّهُـمَّ اعْصِمْنِـي مِنَ الشَّيْـطَانِ الرَّجِـيمِ)
✨In the Name of Allah, and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah. O Allah, I ask for Your favor, O Allah, protect me from Satan the outcast.

6_ أذكار الأذان
💎Upon hearing the athan:

(لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللّهِ)
✨Repeat what the muazzin says, except for when he says: حَيَّ عَلَى الصَّلاَةِ وَحَيَّ عَلَى الْفَلَاحِ.Here you should says: "There is no might and no power except by Allah".

(اللَّهُـمَّ رَبَّ هَذِهِ الدَّعْـوَةِ التَّـامَّةِ، وَالصَّلَاةِ القَـائِمَة، آتِ مُحَـمَّداً الوَسِيـلَةَ وَالْفَضِـيلَةَ، وَابْعَـثْهُ مَقَـامـاً مَحْـمُوداً الَّذِي وَعَـدْتَهُ، إِنَّـكَ لَا تُـخْلِفُ المِيـعَادِ)
✨O Allah, Lord of this perfect call and established prayer. Grant Muhammad the intercession and favor, and raise him to the honored station You have promised him, verily You do not neglect promises.

يدعو لنفسه بين الأذان والإقامة فإن الدعاء حينئذ لا يرد.
✨One should also supplicate for himself during the time between the azan and the iqamah as supplication at such time is not rejected.
7_ دعاء الاستفتاح
💎Supplication at the start of the prayer:

(سُبْـحَانَكَ اللَّهُـمَّ وَبِحَمْـدِكَ، وَتَبَارَكَ اسْمُـكَ، وَتَعـَالَى جَـدُّكَ وَلَا إِلَهَ غَيْرُكَ)
✨Glory is to You O Allah, and praise. Blessed is Your Name and Exalted is Your Majesty. There is none worthy of worship but You.

(اللَّهُـمَّ باَعِـدْ بَيْـنِي وَبَيْنَ خَطَـاياَيَ كَماَ باَعَدْتَ بَيْنَ المَشْرِقِ وَالمَغْرِبْ، اللَّهُـمَّ نَقِّنِـي مِنْ خَطَاياَيَ كَمـَا يُـنَقَّى الثَّـوْبُ الأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الدَّنَسْ، اللَّهُـمَّ اغْسِلْنِـي مِنْ خَطَايـَايَ بِالثَّلـجِ وَالمـَاءِ وَالْبَرَدِ)
✨O Allah, separate me from my sins as You have separated the East from the West. O Allah, cleanse me of my transgressions as the white garment is cleansed of stains. O Allah, wash away my sins with ice and water and frost.

8_دعاء الركوع
💎While rukoo:

(سُبْحَانَ رَبِّيَ الْعَظِيمِ *ثلاث مرات*)
✨Glory to my Lord the Exalted. (Three times)

(سُبُّوحٌ، قُدُّوسٌ، رَبُّ المَلاَئِكَةِ وَالرُّوحِ)
✨Glory (to You), Most Holy (are You), Lord of the angels and the Spirit.

Quote from the Holy Qur'an

(اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ رَكَعْتُ، وَبِكَ آمَنْتُ، وَلَكَ أَسْلَمْتُ خَشَعَ لَكَ سَمْعِي، وَبَصَرِي وَمُخِّي، وَعَظْمِي، وَعَصَبِي، وَمَا اسْتَقَلَّ بِهِ قَدَمِي)
✨O Allah, to You I bow (in prayer) and in You I believe and to You I have submitted. Before You my hearing is humbled, as is my sight, my mind, my bones, my nerves and what my feet have mounted upon (for travel).

9_دعاء الرفع من الركوع
💎Upon rising from the rukoo:

(سَمِـعَ اللَّهُ لِمَـنْ حَمِـدَه)
✨Allah hears whoever praises Him.