Wake up !

THIS CONTAINS THE TRUTH.

THIS CONTAINS THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU REALIZE THAT SOMETHING IS CONTROLLING YOU.

NO COPYRIGHT AND IS NEVER BEEN COPIED TO ANYONE.

Created by: Hera Helene Macalalad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, this isn't a story......

It's about of us waking up to reality, why?

Because, something is blinding us. And i don't think that you will believe in this case.

But as you can see, the demon is brainwashing you.

I' am not stupid and i am not the Anti-KPOP or Singers that you like.

I am the ANTI-illuminati person, yes.

What is illuminati? these are the people that are OH SO POPULAR ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT ANYBODY CAN'T REACH THEM.

Ya, i want to be popular, but not in a bad way.

But for following GOD/JESUS CHRIST. I really love him you know?

I may be weird but......

I promise to Jesus Christ that i will spread the world that SOMETHING is BLINDING US from the TRUTH.

I know that all of you will not believe on what you are reading right now, but......

I'm telling the truth that, SOMETHING IS CONTROLLING YOU. Specially the kids.

OK, SO LET ME START TELLING YOU ALL THE TRUTH.

~~~~~~~~

I was searching about ANGELICA ZAMBRANO in youtube when i heard that michael jackson is in hell with selena and the pope. I forgot his name.

And i, just like all of you was completely confused and can't believe that those people were in hell. Ya. But, i accepted the truth because........

I love Jesus Christ.

And speaking about ANGELICA ZAMBRANO. She is a girl that died 24 hours and return to life after talking with Jesus Christ. He showed the spirits in hell. On how they live. How hell controlls and blind us.

Then, she told about the illuminati thingy. But then, something is forcing me to search about it.

Until i dig deeper and deeper and deeper.

illuminati people: they sold their souls to the devil to earn fame and money.

That's the first thing i read about it.

And you know what?

All of the singers including Nicki Minaj, Beyonce' knowles, Charice pempengco, Michael jackson, selena, Justin bieber, specially Lady Gaga (we all know it), etc. are part of it.

You know what? At first, i can't believe it. But as i dig further informations, i know what is the truth.

I may be weird but I AM SO LUCKY because I AM ONLY 12 YEARS OLD (even though i am young, i am now awake) i learn so many things.

You know, when i was young, i idolize Beyonce, Charice and the star singers.....

But as i realize.......

THEY ARE NOT THE IDOLS, THEY MUST BE NOT THE IDOLS BECAUSE.........

We must Idolize Jesus Christ.

and for all those KPOP lovers, i am not saying that they're stupid.

They're making songs that means something.