New and Right Path to go on

Now that you have read the previous chapters, I suggest that you open my book on my other account. It is entitled, "I am Forever TO GOD"

I realized that once we've known the blind folds here on earth, we should spend our time more and focus on our saviour, Jesus Christ. Before anything else, I would like you to read this.

..................................................

Jesus Walks on the Water

22 Immediately he made the disciples get into the boat and go before him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowds. 23 And after he had dismissed the crowds, he went up on the mountain by himself to pray. When evening came, he was there alone, 24 but the boat by this time was a long way[b] from the land,[c] beaten by the waves, for the wind was against them. 25 And in the fourth watch of the night he came to them, walking on the sea. 26 But when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were terrified, and said, "It is a ghost!" and they cried out in fear. 27 But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, "Take heart; it is I. Do not be afraid."

28 And Peter answered him, "Lord, if it is you, command me to come to you on the water." 29 He said, "Come." So Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water and came to Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind,[d] he was afraid, and beginning to sink he cried out, "Lord, save me." 31 Jesus immediately reached out his hand and took hold of him, saying to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?" 32 And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased. 33 And those in the boat worshipped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God."

....................................................

So, what is my point here? First, we see that Peter is a believer of Jesus Christ. He wanted to follow Him. When Jesus said, "Come", Peter got out of the boat and walk on the water. He was just focus on Jesus Christ. His eyes were just fixed on Jesus, the one who he should follow.

But then, Peter saw the wind, the howling. He was afraid and lost his focus on Jesus Christ.

Now, let us make the wind serves as the fears, evilness, distractions, entertainment of nothing and the bad side. Once you lost your focus on Jesus and lost your trust in him, you'll drown and sink. But thank God because of His mercy, He doesn't break His promises.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:6)

God will never leave us nor forsake us.

So, do not doubt, trust in the Lord and always remember that FEELINGS ARE NOT BASED ON TRUTH, GOD'S WORDS ARE THE TRUTH.

When you feel like you're alone, it's just a feeling. From the bible, God promised that he will go with us, that he will never leave us nor forsake us. The bad side will try to whisper on your ear and steal the peace that Jesus has given you.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." (John 14:27)

The devil will try to ruin your day and will try to make you doubt about God's love. Remember, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

Always remember, God loves you unconditionally. Even in your worst mistakes, He'll never leave you. He'll forgive you, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9)

God knows what's inside your heart, so do not worry. God wants you to be happy, He wants peace in your heart, He wants his children to rise up and stand for goodness not for fame, proud or boast.

1. Focus on Jesus (Accept Jesus Christ as your saviour)

2. Hold on to God's promises

3. Obey and love God above all. Put Him first before anything else. "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." (Matthew 6:33)

4. Love your neighbors (meaning, EVERYBODY) as you love yourself.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your saviour? You may accept him now! :D Just read the prayer below.

PRAY FROM YOUR HEART THIS PRAYER:

"Lord Jesus, I believe You died for me and that you are alive and listening to me now. I repent of my sins and ask Your forgiveness. From this moment on, I decide to live for You and no longer for myself, to do Your will and not mine. Make me the kind of person You want me to be. Show me the way to the Father. Now fill me with the Holy Spirit, Who will teach me how to live for You and how to tell the world You are my Savior and Lord. I love You, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In your name, I pray, Amen."

Your life belongs to Jesus. You have made the most important decision in life. Please write and tell us the good news.

Here is the link for the book: http://www.wattpad.com/story/24467442-i-am-forever-to-god

AND! Also, open this link: http://www.presentationministries.com/brochures/AccJesus.asp

Or just search it: I am Forever to GOD by IAmForeverToGod

God bless, everyone! May God guide all of you throughout your journeys :)