Chapter 4

**Hailey's POV**

Sam and Kian were distracting the guys by starting a smack cam central. Which was really weird because they were in a mall. Then Andrea, Jenn, and I ran away from the store.

"Why'd we run away?" Andrea asked clearly confused.

"It's a long story," I sighed.

"Well we all have time now," Jenn said.

I told them about everything. From how Nash and Hayes are my brothers to moving out here to LA to get away from Nash and his friends.

Once I was done they both looked like they were about to cry.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry. I can't believe they did that," Andrea said.

"It's fine. Neither can I."

We were now walking to Aeropostale. Luckily no fans were following us or noticed us at all.

All of a sudden someone ran into me. I looked at the person and saw their piercing blue eyes staring at me.

Hayes.

He was so tall. He was about my height now. He just kept staring at me then finally said something.

"Hailey?" I nodded. He started crying and hugged me.

"I missed you so much!" He said in my ear.

"I missed you to Haaaas." I said back. I miss saying that nickname.

"Awe family moment!" Andrea and Jenn both squealed. I just laughed at them.

"Guys can Hayes and I talk?" I asked. They nodded and went inside Aeropostale.

"Hails please come home. Sky has missed you so much. I have too and without you nothing was the same. It was extremely quiet. Everything just felt different without you here." Hayes said with tears streaming down his face. Awe I feel bad now for leaving him.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not coming home. I live here in Califrnia now, not North Carolina." He looked like he was gonna cry even more.

"Then I'm moving in with you."

"Hayes what about Skylynn. It was bad that one of her siblings left, what would happen if two left. Plus Will is in college now."

He sighed. I hate making him sad.

"But ask mom if you can stay out here for a couple of months so we can hang out." I continued.

"Deal!"

Hayes and I started walking to the food court because food is life.

"Watchu want?" I asked the hungry boy who stared at a person eating food. I waved my hand in front of his eyes causing him to snap back to reality.

"What about Taco Bell?"

"Yas betch! You know me so well," he laughed and I smiled.

We both got supreme tacos and Baja Blasts.

"I'll pay," I said. He smacked the wallet out of my hands. "Hayes!" I whined.

"No I'll pay big sis."

"Ugh.. I hate you."

"I love you to," he winked. I missed these little fight we always had.

I started to feel someone staring at me so I turned around to face Matthew and Carter right in front of me.

Oh brother.

"H-hailey." Carter choked out.

Awe he is so cute when he stutters. I have to admit, I used to have a huge crush on Carter. But he did bully me though. I sighed.

"Uhh...hi again." I was beyond scared by now. Carter tried to hug me, but I flinched. He noticed and stopped. He looked really hurt after.

There was an awkward silence between all of us. Until Matt said something.

"So how've you been?" Matt said.

"Good."

"That's good," He said with a huge smile. After awhile of standing there Matt dragged me somewhere.

"Matt what the h-" but before I could finish my sentence, he crashed his lips on to mine.

At first I was surprised, but then kissed back. I started to get butterflies in my stomach.

He pulled back. "I'm sorry, I've always wanted to do that."

"No it's fine. It was nice." He started to smile from ear to ear.

**Matt's POV

Once she said that, I had the biggest smile on my face.

"We should head back." I suggested.

"Yeah." She said.

I've actually had a huge crush on Hailey ever since we were little and I still do.

When we kissed I felt like time stopped and we were the only two people in the world. But I had to pull back.

Matt you're so stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"You aren't stupid." I heard Hailey say.

"Wait did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"Yeah."She laughed.

Gosh was her laugh cute.

"Awe thanks Matt." She said while blushing. I started blushing to because of how embarrassed I was.

I had my arm around Hailey's shoulder and went back to where Hayes and Carter were.

Nash and Cam were there too. I looked over at Hailey and she was scared to death.

I looked over at Carter and he had jealousy in his eyes.

Why was he jealous?

================================================

Sorry for the short update! Awe Matt and Hailey kissed! Mattley is born.

Ooh Carter's jealous of Matt. Does he like her?

Carley or Mattley.

But at least Hayes and Hailey are reunited.