Chapter 10☁︎

*Cam's POV

Once the movie was done, I decided that this was the right time to ask Hailey.

"Uh..hey Hailey," I said nervously.

"Oh, hi Cameron!" She replied back.

"I really wanted to ask you a question." She looked kind of scared, but nodded.

"Well I was wondering if you are Nash's sister that ran away about a year ago?"

She hesitated, but managed to say something.

"Yeah...I am," she sighed. I engulfed her into a huge bear hug.

"I am so sorry. I never meant to do any of that in the past. Please forgive me?" I said in a pleading tone.

"I forgive you." She then started to hug me back.

I am so happy she forgave me. Growing up I treated Hailey like my little sister.
I'm glad I can finally talk to her again.

**Hailey's POV

I decided that I should forgive Cam. Especially since he is really sweet. I just hope I didn't make a mistake.
-----------------
We went to my car and drove to Target. Apparently the guys are gonna stay at my apartment tonight.

Yayy. Note the sarcasm.

I parked the car and all of them rushed out getting so much junk food. While I got the movies and video games.

Nash bought everything and the total came up to $200.

Yeah we're that fat!😂😂

"Hailey you got so much food! You're such a fatass," Nash yelled.

"Bitch please, I Didn't get all of that shit," I snapped causing all the boys to laugh.

We drove back to my apartment and set all the food down.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Cam shouted.

Everyone agreed and we sat in a circle.

This is gonna be a long night.