4-In love?

(I promise the romance part will be in the next one! I just thought I'd add some story to it. I hope you enjoy this part! :D)

Wow! I can't believe I did it!

(I can't believe I just won my first trial! Sure it wasn't anything too exciting, like a murder case, but I still ended up proving my client innocent. Of course I couldn't have done it without my partner Apollo Justice. I'm surprised I can even talk to him normally. I could barely speak when I first met him and ended up fainting. I guess the more you talk to someone and get to know them, the easier it is to see them as a normal human being and not some object to behold. Although I still get a bit flustered when he praises me and things like that and I also occasionally stutter as well. I can't help that I still really really really like him!

After taking some time to talk to my client and celebrate her innocence, Apollo and I have a little chat and he suggests we go somewhere to further congratulate me on my first win.)
"I'm so proud of you Y/N! You really did well out there! Maybe even better than me!"
(He gives me the biggest smile I've ever seen on him. It still makes me feel a bit faint. I try to hide my blush with my H/C hair.)
"Y-Yeah right! You've got way more experience than me!"
"Just two years and that's still not very much. I'm sure you'll be better than me even before that!"
(I give him a big smile and we say goodbye to my client.
Suddenly Apollo grows silent and starts fiddling with his bracelet, his face has a light pink tint to it. I look at him questioningly)
"Is something wrong Apollo?"
(I cock my head to the side with a concerned expression. He responds while moving his hand toward the back of his neck. He's so adorable when he's flustered)
"What? Me? I'm fine!!! Why do you ask?"
"Ouch! Tone your 'chords of steel' down I'm right next to you!"
(I smile playfully and softly punch him in the shoulder)
"Sorry, sorry! I'm just..I haven't been feeling like myself lately.."
"In what way?"
"I don't know how to explain it..."
(He trails off and becomes silent for a bit)
"But it's not important right now, let's get back to celebrating your win!"
(He quickly starts acting excited, but I still have a feeling something is bothering him I just don't know what. He finally lets the previous subject fade and we discuss what we want to do. I tell him we should go eat. I haven't eaten since last night, I was too nervous. My stomach growls loudly at just the right time and I blush embarrassed. Apollo laughs and agrees. We make our way to one of my favorite restaurants.)

(After eating we decided to head back to the office to report to Mr. Wright. On the walk back Apollo starts acting funny again. His face is a bit darker of a red than before and he had been staring at me for a bit before I looked up at him. He quickly averted his eyes and reached for his bracelet again.)
"Are you sure you're alright Apollo? You sure you aren't sick or something? Your face looks kinda red."
(I stop him and put my hand on his forehead. He suddenly looks like he saw a ghost and backs up.)
"I-I'm fine Y/N! I'm just tired I guess. We had a  long day!"
"...alright I'll stop pestering you."
(I wish he'd tell me what's wrong.
We make our way to the office and Trucy let's us in. We tell her about the trial and Phoenix comes in later and we then fill him in on the details.)
"Congrats Y/N, Apollo! You two make a great team!"
(He beams at us and Apollo talks more about what had happened. I decide to talk to Trucy about how Apollo had been acting.)
"Oh that's weird, I've never heard of him acting like that before."
(She gasps)
"Maybe he's in love!"
(My heart sinks into my stomach and I think of some scary questions that keep circling in my head. I also got a bit jealous. Him in love? With who? When did they meet? What's so great about her? I couldn't stop it until Trucy snapped me out of my thoughts.)
"Ooo do I smell jealousy?"
"No way!"
(I gave her an offended look)
"Me? Jealous? Of some girl I don't know? Pleeease! He can date whoever he wants see if I care!
(But I did care. Apollo...my year old crush..almost two years..in love with another girl? It's tough but I guess I'll have to live with it. But maybe it's not what I think it is at all? Maybe it might not even be a girl I don't know after all.)