2-The Road To Becoming an Attorney

My alarm jolted me awake. I immediately felt drowsy afterwards but I remembered I had to go lawyer job hunting or something so I could, I don't know, live a better life? So I decide to get out of bed and get ready to show my new badge to the world.
After about an hour and a half of getting ready (It takes effort to look this good), I finally feel like a real attorney with my (favorite color) suit with my (hair color) hair in a tight bun with (favorite color) shoes to match!
I walked up the street to the office I had planned on going into, but something happened that completely turned everything around.
*Smack!*
"Ouch!"
*thump!*
"I'm so sorry! Here let me help-"
"Hey! Watch where you're going! That hurt!"
"You wouldn't happen to be?..*gasp*"
"What? Is there something on me?"
"No! It's just you're...it can't be!"
The girl standing (or in this case the one that just landed on her bottom) in front of me is none other than Trucy Wright, as in Phoenix Wright's only daughter! (Try not to freak, try not to freak.)
"Hey! I'm talking to you!"
"S-sorry I spaced out. What were we talking about?"
(She's scarier in person)
(Suddenly her facial expression changed)
"Is that an attorney's badge I see? Daddy loves to meet people like you! You should come by our office! I'm sure you've heard of it considering you're a lawyer. The Wright Anything Agency!"
"Of course I know it! But I'm not exactly a lawyer yet...See I haven't gotten a job yet."
*gasp* "Perfect! Daddy's been looking for some fresh meat to snack on!"
(Did she really have to word it like that?)
"Wait I thought you were mad about me pushing you?"
"That's in the past! You did apologize after all!"
(Did everything just change all because she saw my badge? Wow this thing is magic!)
"Well are you coming or not? The Trucy train is leaving the station!"
(She makes like a train pretending to blow a whistle while making circles with her arms..well at least she's cute)
(In the end of course I followed but then I realized that this day was gonna change my life in many ways than one, at that moment I'd just realized I was gonna meet someone very special to me and I wasn't sure if I was ready for that.)