3-It's Really Him

(Forgot to mention Athena isn't in this story, don't know why just didn't add her 😅. Anyways here's part 3 I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you want me to continue with it!)

We finally arrived at the Wright Anything Agency. I'd been talking to Trucy the whole time listening to her describe some of her cool magic tricks (but not how they work of course! She clearly emphasized that that's a big no-no.) until we reached the front door. Agh! I'm scared! I start to feel dizzy.

"You okay (y/n)? You look a little pale."
(I look to her and give a reassuring smile)
"I'm just a little nervous that's all.."
"You'll be fine! Daddy and Apollo are really nice!"
(I froze)
"A-A-A-App-Apol-Apollo!? As in Apollo Justice?"
(Of course I knew he worked for them but it hadn't really hit me till just now that I'd be in the same office with him and maybe even in the same courtroom dealing with the same case..I'm feeling a bit worse than before)
"Yeah what's the problem? Have you met him before or something?"
"N-no! It's just that I..."
(Suddenly the door opens cutting our conversation off)
"I thought I heard voices out here! Trucy, who's your friend?"
(It's none other than Phoenix Wright himself. Cool! He looks me up and down, of course not in a creepy way, and notices a certain shiny badge)
"Oh I see! You looking for a place to work? Well, you've-"
"Come to the "Wright" place!" (Trucy finishes)
"Of course I haven't even gotten your name yet!"
"I-It's (y/n), (f/n) (l/n). It's a pleasure to meet you!"
"Pleasures all mine. I'm sure you'll make a great attorney. You look promising"
(He beams at me and I smile back.)

As soon as we all enter into the agency my heart skips a beat. I could have sworn I saw a two-spiked silhouette when I sat down. My whole body started vibrating slightly. I never knew I was this into him. I don't know if I'll be able to survive this. Trucy comes in with some tea and cookies which distracts me from my anxiety and we talk about Lawyer stuff with Phoenix. After a while a certain someone finally shows their face.
(Phoenix, who was standing by me looked at Apollo and called him over)
"Hey Apollo! Come here I want you to meet our new partner!"
"Oh hey, I'm Apollo-"
"Justice I know-You're super cool! (An awkward silence never felt so loud. Yikes I better stop while I'm ahead) I-I mean I've watched many of your cases (good save) you're very talented"
(He rubs the back of his neck and thanks me then reaches out to shake my hand. I hesitantly raise mine and it barely meets his. Ugh stop shaking so much he's just a guy!)
"So you're a fresh new attorney? Welcome to our Agency! I'm sure you'll do great!
(He...smiled at me...I started blushing uncontrollably my face getting a darker and darker shade of red. I don't know how much more of this I can take! He's just like I thought he'd be. Strong, handsome, sweet...kind..uh oh...)
*Thunk!*
(My body makes contact with the office floor due to the unexpected amount of...excitement I had)
"Omg! (Y/n)! Are you okay?"
(Trucy shot up and pulled a chain of colorful rags out of her hat to pat the cold sweat on my forehead because magic)
(I lay motionless with a flushed, dizzy faced expression. Trucy and Apollo watched me while Phoenix went to get some water)
(When I came to I felt immediately embarrassed. I woke up to see Apollo sitting near me with some water and a cloth)
"I'm glad you're okay (y/n), what was that all about?"
(I quickly came up with an excuse for my fainting episode)
"O-oh well I was just so excited to become an attorney I g-guess I went overboard.."
(Ack! Stop stuttering! Pull yourself together!)
"Well if that's how you'll be in court,I'd suggest doing some meditation beforehand or something. You need to relax as much as possible in order to think clearly and question people. I found that screaming "I'm fine!!" before a trial helps a lot! Maybe you could try that?
"Yeah, thanks for the advice!"
(I smile nervously but deep inside I'm not very happy with myself)
(He is right..I need to learn to control my feelings..I was just so excited to see him..of course he doesn't need to know that though! I'm glad I bumped into Trucy today because little did I know this would be the start of a beautiful partnership and perhaps maybe even a bit more.)