|011

Told myself I wanna face this fear,
but I don't think I can stand on my own.

Told myself I wanna face this fear,but I don't think I can stand on my own

C H A P T E R E L E V E N|

My mother had informed that my father, my brother and his daughter were on their way here. They decided to take a plane instead of orbing here because Akira, my niece gets sick everytime she orbs. I was excited. I hadn't seen them in maybe a year and now I was going to have my whole family under one roof.

I decided I needed to do some laundry. I gathered up all of Paul, Victoria, and my dirty clothes, but decided I should take a shower first. I grabbed a clean pair of clothes and went to the bathroom.

The much needed shower felt great and I took my time. When I was done I tossed the clothes I had taken off into the basket and carried it downstairs. I started tossing some into the washing machine when I heard Paul getting up off the couch.

"Gabby, is everything ok?" Paul asked once he was behind me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered.

"Okay." He said.

Once I had the laundry started I looked around the house for other things to do. I noticed some dishes piled in the sink and started with those and slowly worked my around the whole house. When the laundry was done I carried it upstairs to fold it and put it away.

The time was passing quickly and I almost didn't notice it was about dinner time, so once I was finished with the clothes away I went downstairs too cook dinner. I didn't really realize how much I had made until Paul came walking in wide eyed, staring at the pan.

"Jeeze Gabby, are we expecting the pack tonight?" He asked.

"My dad, brother, and niece are coming. I invited the Cullens and the pack over to meet them." I replied.

"Oh." Paul said.

"Don't worry, Paul, my dad is not those types of dads." I said.

"What type of a dad is he?" He asked.

"We're back!" Evelyn yelled as she entered the house followed by Seth, Danielle, my father, Gabriel, my brother, Maxwell, my niece, Akira, Embry, Jared and Victoria with Esme and Carlisle.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed jumping into my father's arms as soon as I saw him.

"Hello, babygirl. Can I even call you that since you're having a baby." He said.

"I'll always be your babygirl." I said, smiling.

"Oh look at that, Paul, you imprinted on a daddy's girl." Jared said.

"Daddy, this is my mate, Paul. Paul, this is my father, Gabriel, I was named after him." I said.

"Nice to meet you, sir." Paul said.

"Gabrielle, How many photos are you going to take before you get dressed?" Victoria asked as she watched me take a selfie

"Vic, I need to document everything before you know it, I'll be giving birth." I answered.

"Okay, Gabby." Victoria said.

"So, have you thought about what I asked?" I asked.

"Gabby, I won't let that mutt touch me." She answered.

"But you're doing it for me." I said pouting.

"Gabby." Victoria said.

"Please." I begged.

"No, begging." Victoria said.

"I'm serious, I want the kids to be close in age and I want at least four or six running around so we both would get pregnant back to back." I said.

"Six kids!" Victoria exclaimed.

"Duh. You know I always wanted a big family and with you and Paul being my mates, it can finally happen." I said.

"No, plus how would I get pregnant? I'm a vampire, remember." She said.

"And I'm avatar, remember." I said.