In the corner of my eye I saw a mop of curly hair, before I could see what he was doing I began to walk in his direction. He began walking down an ally that I've never seen before. I hid behind a car so he wouldn't spot me. Knowing the Harry that I knew for the last 3 days he wouldn't like the fact that I was following him. 

 Once he was out of sight I began walking down the direction he was. The alley was gruesome looking, the smell of garbage and smoke was present and the brick walls were filled with names and profanity. The only sounds evident at the moment were the sound of trickling  water.  As I got closer to where I think Harry went down something pushed me against the wall and a knife was place against my neck.

  The mans hair was black and styled as a side shaved haircut, his eye were black and dilated, his body was filled with tattoos (more than Harry as in matter of fact) and a lip ring was on his the both end of his lips, I think they're called..Snake bites?

"Who do you work for" he growled

"N-no one"

 He began to analyze my features, his face was hard at first and his jaw was clench but soon his facial expression softened. He put the knife down and backed away, his facial expression was just as the others.

"I thought you were dead? Is this some sick joke you were playing because if it was that's just wrong" he told

"What are you talking about? Why does everyone look at me like that and who are you and why did you put a knife up to my neck!?" 

"That's none of your business, who are you?"

"Don't you already know me?"

"Why are you here? you were dead, I saw you get buried and everything. Everyone in the UK and Ireland  basically went to your funeral and saw it. How are you even breathing?!" He yelled

"I was never dead, whoever you got me mixed up with is probably dead but I never was" I growled 

"HEY GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER RONNIE!" A familiar voice yelled, I turned my head and saw Harry. He looked more furious then he was before, maybe I should of listen to the girls advice.

"Dude, Chill... I was just protecting our area... I thought she was dead though?" He defended 

"SHE IS DEAD YOU TWAT! THAT ISN'T HER!" The man looked at me surprisingly.

"Who is she then? I was 100% sure that was her..."

"She's my roommate Ronnie, now could you leave so I could talk to Anne" The man nodded and walked away, leaving me with pissed of Harry. At the moment I wish I was still with the man, Harry frightened me at the moment.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE!" He yelled

"Because I wanted to see if you were okay.."

"WHEN AM I EVER FINE ANNE!?!? YOU SHOULD OF JUST STAYED IN THE APARTMENT, YOU COMING OUT HERE JUST MADE ME MORE ANGRY!"

"Well I was just trying to be a nice friend" He chuckled and pulled out a box, to be more curtain, a pack of cigarettes.

"Friends? We are nothing close to friends, the friendship that you think we have isn't even mutual. So I think it's best if you leave me the fuck alone, just because we're roommates doesn't mean anything. Your just lucky I even gave you the other room to the apartment" 

"Well i'm sorry for just trying to be nice. Why are you even rude to me?  I did nothing to you. Whenever you are brought up everyone gives me look and why does everyone stare at me like they're shocked or something, oh yeah! because of you.. Stop trying to act like i'm making your life hell when you actually effected mine" I said angrily.