~CHAPTER 17~

***WARNING*** INCLUDES INTENSE SCENES....

~CHAPTER 17~

{Alexia's P.O.V}

i was almost there....all i had to do was just walk through that door.....but many unanswered questions stopped me.

'how am I gonna find Soni?, what if i get lost and they catch me?, and what happens if i do find her, what am i suppose to do then?' all these questions kept on popping in my head, but i had no answers.

Kara was wrong about me, i may seem strong, confident, and have it all together, but i'm nothing like that. the truth is, i'm scared....

when it comes to Soni, i'm not as calm and collected as people think i am. i worry about her all the time and now....i've done the opposite of protecting her, I've put her in danger.

i should've known!! somehow, she knew that something bad would happen if we're away from Alexander but i just disregarded her feelings, only thinking about myself.

i'm such an awful person.....she's my sister for crying out loud, would it have killed me to listen to her for once?!!?

laying on the king size bed in the room, i still couldn't stop worrying about Soni.....'did they feed her?, is she okay, what's with the experiment they gave her?, is she scared right now?, and are they hurting her, is she in any pain?'

sighing, i felt helpless.....there's nothing i can do to help her. i just hope she's with Kara. for some reason, i know she's safe if Kara's with her.

I was too busy thinking that I didn't realize the shadow standing near the door. I quickly sat up, I wasn't scared or anything, I was merely startled that's all.

Yeah right.....

The dark aura coming from the door entrance made me want to run away; and the room being dark did absolutely nothing to sooth that urge.

The moon was the only light illuminating the room, but it still wasn't bright enough for me to decipher the stranger's identity.

"Alexia....oh how I've waited to meet you." the voice said, causing me to shiver in disgust. I've never hated my name more than I do now. judging by the voice, I could tell it was a male's and it sounded all too familiar.

I had to squint just to see his shadow but I didn't need the light to see who he was. "Cole....." I uttered bitterly.

"I'm so happy you remember me sweetheart, because I could never forget about you"  he purred as he entered the room fully, closing the door in the process. I felt trapped, there's no escaping now.

"I knew you were behind this somehow, turns out I was right." I smirked, trying to seem calm.

"you were.....but was it really that hard to figure out? I offered you and Alex a chance to protect yourselves by making myself known that night but I suppose it can't be help." he sighed. "and I tried so hard to be nice.....oh well" he said nonchalantly.

"what do you want Cole?!?....." I barked.

"Isn't that obvious?.....I want you of course...." he smirked, causing me to shiver more in disgust.

"okay.....but why my sister?!? she has nothing to do with this!! I don't care if you take me, but not my sister!!" I yelled becoming very angry.

"on the contrary my dear....your sister is as involved in this as you are." he said, his smirk growing wider.