2

Hoseok wakes up and all the memories of last time flood back and so do tear's.

Hoseok quickly wipes his tears and go to bathroom to get dressed. Hoseok runs to the kitchen where all the boys are waiting.

"Good morning you guys," Hoseok says in his sunshine way "Good morning Yoongi," he says giving a weak smile before giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Good morning," Yoongi says weakly.

"I'm sorry," Hoseok whispers so low only Yoongi hears.

"I need to talk to Hoseok for a second I'll be right back," Yoongi grabs Hoseok by the hand and walks him to the living room.

"I'm sorry," Hoseok says.

"Stop fucking apologizing I hate that just stop, and stop fucking acting everything between us is ok it hurts," Yoongi yells pissed.

"I'm so-," Hoseok stops himself.

Yoongi pushes Hoseok out of the way and walks back to the kitchen.

Hoseok walks in a little while after and takes the seat farthest from Yoongi.

"Are you two ok you guys always sit together," Jin points out.

"Yeah we are fine," Yoongi says angrily before he continues to eat.

"Hoseok," Jin looks at Hoseok.

"W-we are fine," Hoseok stutters not wanting to lie to his hyung.

"I heard yelling last night," Taehyung says before getting kicked in the leg by Yoongi.

"Ow why'd you kick me," Taehyung says rubbing his leg.

"Why were you guys yelling," Jin turns to interagate Hoseok.

"We got into a mini fight, about something," Hoseok looks at his plate.

"What is this something you guys were fighting about," Jin asks.

"None of your fucking business," Yoongi bangs on the dining table.

"HEY RESPECT ME IM YOUR HYUNG IF YOU DON'T WANNA TALK TO ME THEN DON'T BUT DON'T FUCKING DISRESPECT ME," Jin yells.

All the boys are shocked by Jin cursing he didn't do it often so it was always a surprise when he did.

"If you want to know so bad I kissed Hoseok," Yoongi yells before leaving.

"Hoseok why did you lie to me," Jin turns to Hoseok.

"Because I kissed him back," Hoseok says at almost a whisper.

"You what," Jin exclaims tooken aback by his response.

"I kissed him then rejected him he's mad at me now, I don't like guys," Hoseok cries before running to his room.

"I knew Hoseok wasn't straight," Taehyung says.

Jungkook punches Taehyung in the arm.

"I should have left them alone," Namjoon runs his hand through his hair.

"What do you mean," Jin hold his hand.

"Yoongi told me he was starting to have feelings for Hoseok and he asked me not to leave him alone with him because he was scared he would do something stupid," Namjoon says upset with himself

"Then why didn't you stay it your fault," Taehyung says before getting kicked by Jin "ow, is it abuse Tae day," he complains rubbing his leg.

"Yes if you keep saying stupid shit," Jungkook gives him a death stare.

"Hey watch your language," Jin yells at him.

"None of this is any bodies fault we just need to let them figure things out," Jimin finally speaks.

************

Hoseok knocks on Yoongi's door.

"Go away," Yoongi replies.

"It's Hoseok," He says softly.

"Then fuck off," Yoongi replies coldly.

Hoseok goes in anyways.

"I told you to fuck off," Yoongi gets up and pushes Hoseok.

"I want to talk your my best friend please don't be mad," Hoseok pulls Yoongi into a tight hug.

"But I ruined our friendship," Yoongi starts to cry.

"You didn't I did I shouldn't have lead you on," Hoseok hold Yoongi's face in his hands.

"But I still like you," Yoongi pushes his hands away.

"We could be friends even if you like me," Hoseok grabs Yoongi's hand.

"I can't just kiss you as a joke anymore we can't just have a normal conversation about past relationships anymore I ruined everything," Yoongi pushes Hoseok away.

"Please don't push me away," Hoseok cries.

"Get out," Yoongi yells.

"Yoongi please," Hoseok cries.

"Get the fuck out Hoseok," Yoongi raises his voice a little more.

"Fine," Hoseok leaves the room crying.

Yoongi stays in his room And punches the wall making a hole.

699 words

J-HOOOOOPE you enjoyed the story this chapter was shorter than the first sorry about that but there was a lot to take in, in this chapter