Funny Man

Y/N

Looking around the apartment you shared with your new boyfriend Dylan, you couldn't find the tall man anywhere. Last time you left him he was in the kitchen hearing you rant about how the shower head in the bathroom was broken and needed fixing.

"Dylan, where are you?"

"In the bathroom y/n."

You walk into the bathroom to see Dylan attempting to fix the broken shower head.

"Err Dylan since when did you become an expert on fixing showers?"

Dylan smiles proudly in your direction, "Since I watched a tutorial online a few minutes ago. Who needs to hire a plumber when you have Funny Man the handyman at your service."

You roll your eyes, "I'll call a plumber babe."

Dylan's proud smile falters at the fact you didn't think he was capable of doing something this small to help you out.

"Trust me y/n."

"Fine, I trust you, Dylan. Now fix that shower head and do me proud."

You throw your arms up in the air in defeat and leave the bathroom and Dylan with his tools.

Entering the bedroom you begin to get ready for bed when loud cursing comes from the bathroom. Sitting down on the end of the bed you pull out your phone just as Dylan pops his head around the door, which you noticed was a lot wetter than it was a couple of minutes ago.

"You might want to call a plumber y/n...and yes you can say it."

You smirk, "I told you so babe. Now take off those wet clothes and come to bed with me."

Dylan doesn't need to be told twice before he sheds his wet shirt and pulls down his trousers. You can't help but laugh, one second he fancied himself a plumber and now that idea was dead and he wanted you instead.