The "princess" and the "peasant"

Sorry for being so inactive! Also I changed the name and bio cause someone at my school figured out about it it's the same don't worry!But I just got on and saw I have 10K reads!!! This is my most popular book, thanks for reading it everyone! Ik m...

Sorry for being so inactive! Also I changed the name and bio cause someone at my school figured out about it it's the same don't worry!But I just got on and saw I have 10K reads!!! This is my most popular book, thanks for reading it everyone! Ik my government agent is very happy with me! Now on with the story!~
Joeypuppygurl🥓🧀🌮🍕🥗🎂🧁🍦🥡🥢

"Daddies Pov"
I hung up the phone the little rascals around here somewhere! I run forward ti'll I hear a small adorable voice "wook Daddy, wook!" I turned to see Liv "d-did you just-just run so you-you could show me t-them?" I ask semi outta breath. She grinned and fastly nods I smirk and smh "baby this is on me I should have known better than to say yes, but we gotta go back home okey?" She pouts and sticks her bottom lip out "b...but we just got here! I don't wanna leave!" I sigh "Ik dear but we're needed at home!" Liv crosses her arms "fine,  it carry me!" She says reaching up for me making grabby hands I pick her up and coo "aww wittle baby Livy!" She smiles and I poke her nose, saying "boop!" She wiggles her nose like a rabbit and looks up at me grinning making me smile as I walk towards the exit "oh wook, it Lily and Teddy!" She half way climbs down my back yelling "HI LILY AND TEDDY!" And then looks back and whispers "that was Lil and Ted daddy" "Ik Baby" I whisper back too her. When we get home I carry her in 6 of are other babies are pulling and using papa as a jungle gym he looks more tired than me. "Need some help their?" I whisper in his ear with him immediately turning around his face is as red as a tomato 🍅, he's sweating as well "you look exhausted go take a nap, I'll take over" "n-no I-I'm f-fine" he replies even though he's internally screaming he wants a break I laugh and look back at him "that wasn't a yes or no question, now come on" I say wrapping my arms under him and picking him up. He wraps his legs and arms around me and lays his head on my shoulder, I think he fell asleep then and their I walk all the way to my room and set him in bed, ya he's passed out I quickly pull the covers over him and leave my room. I left the girls in the kitchen, prob the worse mistake I've ever made. The girls were dancing on the tables and chairs, one was putting food dye in the others hair, another group was banging pots and pans together I got all of them EXEPT Cherry and Liv to stop, I swear that Liv is causing more trouble than she's worth! "LIV, CHERRY!" I yell Getting their attention Cherry putts her finger to her mouth and says "oppsie!" Liv just starts shaking her booty ti'll I run to her in which she jumps to another table chanting "RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! YOU CANT CATCH ME IM THE GINGERBREAD MAN!" And "Can't touch this!" And zooms past me. "Liv if you don't get back here rn im GOING too spank you!" She stuck her tongue out at me and wiggled her butt at me more "yous can nots touch the princess peasant!" I soon catch up too her and catch her and she starts kicking I lay a warning smack on her bum, "first of all "little girl" I'm not a peasant, and I'm going to punish you for not listening you disobedient Avocado!" (Lol I had to 😂)