Hobi

Thank you guys so much for 13k reads! Tbh I never even thought I would get 3 reads, And I come back and see this! Love you guys!❤️~ Joeypuppygurl1232

*daddies pov*
I flop down on the couch after 2 hours of war I finally got Liv to sleep, we can't have her being all cranky around my friend Hobi (Hobi has a longer Name just those are the letters the start them) Idk why, but papa has a very weird disliking of him. And I think he dislikes his baby as well I didn't sleep at all myself last night because he kept turning and spinning around in the bed mumbling about "how stupid it is to have him over" and "you don't like trash in this house so why are you letting him in the house"
All I did was mumble "go to sleep" and put a pillow over his face. "No get off of me!" I hear from upstairs "girls stop it!" I wish they would shut. "G-girls no that t-tickles!" He yells laughing at the same time I get off the couch and head upstairs and open a room we have for a few other girls. The girls stop what their doing and look up at me "h-help?" He asks I hold my hand out to him and pull him up "girls take a nap" I instruct them "you too" I say turning to him. He said he wasn't going to nap cause he's not a baby and he has to much to do" Hm "looks like I'll have too deal with a grumpy 22 year old later" I say looking down at him "im not grumpy your grumpy!" He stats and yawns afterwards "your more difficult than the girls" I whisper but loud enough for him too hear, he punches my shoulder "no I am not!" I lay him down on the bed "look first of all, you can't hit me, Second I know for a fact you are tired, Three you have to sleep or else you'll be twice as upset later when Hobi is around "well imma be very upset anyways I HATE Hobi and you know that!" I sigh "just SLEEP" I say and get in bed myself, I set a timer on my phone "Hobi is coming at 6 so we all have to wake up at 5" I felt him wrap his arms under me "Mmm do not remind me" I laugh at how cute he sounded "Alexa, turn off the lights" beep "turning off the lights" are bedroom lights went off and we both fall asleep.

~Time skip~

" OH MY GOD JUST PUT HER IN THIS" I yell "YOU PUT HER IN IN IT THE FOODS ON FIRE" I grab Liv and put her in a Pink Lamb Onesie "WHY IS THE FOOD BURNING? YOU REALLY ARE WORLDS BEST CHEF YOU KNOW!" He stopped the fire and looked at me "BITE ME!"  He yells back in response I shrug "as you wish" I bite his shoulder not hard or anything but just biting it "ah what the Fu-" he says before I Clap my hand over his mouth "no cursing in front of the girls" I whisper in his ear he removes my hand "excuse me for a second" he goes outside end I look through the window he's outside yelling and complaining till are neighbors come out and yell at him to "shut up" "SHUT UP SMITHS YOU WAS DOING THIS YESTRADAY!" "Ya well I still wasn't yelling as loud as you, now shut up!" My mind went blank for a moment "did he just tell him to shut up?!" I asked myself I didn't think anymore I walked straight outside "WHO GAVE YOU THE GOD DAMN AUTHORITY TO TELL MY BOYFRIEND TO SHUT UP?" I yell at him he rolls his eyes and walks in I throw my boy friend over my shoulder "come on" I say walking Back inside and read the clock sitting him down on the counter "OH GOD ITS 6 O'CLOCK" DING DONG I hear the door bell go off I race to the door "h-hi" I shutter and move of of his way my bf stood in the kitchen door way with his arms folded over his chest Hobi giggled "Still dont like me I see?" "Have I ever?" I looked at the clock "oh be right back" I say as I race up the stairs.

*papas pov*
As my boyfriend leaves I see the fake smile go off his fake face "still a slut I see?" He asks me scowling "still ugly I see?" I say back "Hm touché" he says nodding My boyfriend runs back down stairs wiping the sweat off of his beautiful face Hobi's fake smile comes on again "Hello again!" He says kinda cheerful, he's good at pretending to be happy I grab my boyfriends arm and take him to the rest room "Can I kick him out now?" "No why?" "He called me a slut" "bro you say everyone you dont like calls you a slut" With that he leaves I sigh he's blinded my boyfriend. I felt Liv and Cherry pull at my shirt "papa whats Hobi's real name?" I thought then smirked "Hobi stands for hoe bitch girls" and it checks out cause he IS a hoe bitchWe sat at the table and ate till my boy friend excused himself again without even looking at me he says "I dont know what he sees in ur ugly ass" "he deserves better than you" Cherry looked at Hobi "Shut up Hoe Bitch!" Hobi spat his food out "What the heck did u just call me?!" He says getting angry "Well old man she called you Hoe Bitch, cause that's what you are and you need hearing aids" "shut up you ugly slut, he doesn't like you anyway, he just doesn't wanna die alone! Nobody likes you slut your a bitch!" I felt anger sweep over me "why dont I just go ahead and take out the trash?!" I say grabing his ear and walking him towards the door "What the duck get off me slut!" He says slapping me My eye twitches and I yell "IMMA FUCKING KILL YOU" I jump on him Idc if he's older or taller than me I just wanna hurt him even if its just a little bit "GET OFF ME YOU WORTHLESS SLUT" he yells at me "SHUT UP HOE BITCH YOU STARTED THIS"  My boyfriend pulls us apart and turns to Hobi first I feel tears come to my eyes and I run to a random room in the house and cry.

*Daddies Pov*
" What happened?!" I ask Hobi "y-your boy friend attacked me" he says in a sobby voice "oh well what us this you dumb bitch?!" I yell and play a tape recorder I replayed 2 times each time he had called my boy friend slut for years Hes been telling me that Hobi bullies him and this year I investigated "get the duck outta my house and NEVER talk to us EVER again!" He rolls his eyes "whatever tell the slut I said bye"  I slammed the door behind him and lock it I notice my boy friends gone I feel terrible for not believing him "babe?" I yell walking through the house when I get to him he doesn't say he's their I just hear his sobs I walk over to him "dont worry he's gone and never coming back" I say hugging him "h-he's mean! H-he called me slut, and worthless, and said u didn't love me , and ,and-" all of that is definitely a lie "well he's dumb I do love you, and ur not worthless and your def not a slut." I pick him up and he wraps his legs around my waist and hides his face in my neck I walk upstairs with him and lay him in my bed I go to walk out but he holds onto my shirt "n-no leave me." His voice sounded so sad. "I have to put the girls to bed then ill be right back" after I get the girls in bed I walk back up and get in bed with him after turning out the lights I still hear him crying I wiped the tears off his cheeks and kiss him "you know I Love you and your to perfect to cry" I wrap my arms around him "I love you Baby" his face was in my chest so it was muffled but I could still hear "I love you to daddy."

WOOO and so that ends This chapter so this was words 1464 and its 5am Gn everyone