"Shut the fuck up and answer my question! Where is he taking Taehyung?" Seokjin was beyond pissed, speeding past a red light. "Jeon-Fuck took him! I know he did! He and Jimin!"

"Calm down, Cutie~, how about I come over and rub your back? Remember the one time I 'rubbed' your back?" Namjoon's smirk could be heard, the curving of his lips. "I could make you 'loosen' up with my-"

"WHERE IS MY LITTLE BROTHER?!" Seokjin had enough of this tease he use to love, wanting to see his brother again.

"Jesus, I see your volume still hasn't changed. As for Taehyung? Yeah, I don't know where is he. Surely I work for Mr. Jeon but I haven't been reading over the shit he sends me. I'm afraid I don't know here Taehyung is, even if I did, I couldn't tell you. It's inside business."

"Once I see you, I'm going to kill you, Namjoon! I will murder you!" Seokjin screamed at the phone with rage and sadness and anger.

"Before you do that, let me take you out for a date. Other than that, lose my number, Cutie." Namjoon uttered before he hung up.

Seokjin screamed out in anger, parking his car. He set his head down on the stirring wheel, his heart pounding. He called Taehyung's phone, it going straight to voicemail. "Fuck, dad will kill me. I'm so fucked. Fuck. Taehyung. Fuck!" Seokjin never cursed so much in his life.

He was desperate to find his brother, as any sibling would be.

***

Taehyung shot up, looking around the bedroom. He looked down at himself, seeing new clothes on him. He wasn't in his suit, he was in a long sleeved white shirt with just simple black sweats.

Realization began to hit and he panicked. He pulled his legs to his chest, covering his face. Taehyung began to sob into his palms, his body trembling.

He heard the door open, the aforementioned quick to jump and stand off the bed. Luckily it was only Jimin who walked on inside of the room.

"D-Did it happen?" He asked with tears streaming down his face. "I-I d-don't remember, d-did he . . . ?" Taehyung asked shakily, letting out sobs of sadness, standing as far as possible.

Jimin shook his head. "No, by my knowledge he said he couldn't go through with it." He admitted. "Take a seat on the bed before you get yourself hurt, Mr. Kim, Mr. Jeon should be arriving shortly. He wouldn't be very pleased of you not being seated on your bed."

Taehyung slowly but surely obeyed, taking a seat. He pulled the blankets over his shoulders while seated up. "H-He didn't d-do it?" He asked for reassurance.

"No, Mr. Kim, he didn't do anything. After you had passed out, Mr. Jeon gave you a bath, dressed you, and laid you down for a nap." Jimin said, pulling up a chair beside the bed. "Your dinner will be fed to you. Taehyung, I advise you just accept this as how things will be from now until the auction. We want the best possible treatment for you."

Taehyung nodded. He was too scared to mess up again, his body trembling. "J-Jimin? P-Please don't let them sell me . . ." He whimpered, looking at the older.

The aforementioned just frowned. "Mr. Kim, I wish I could but I would get myself killed trying to save you and you're nothing but a pretty toy here. I'm risking too much already by talking to you right now." He admitted.

They both looked over to the slight creaking, seeing the mafia leader holding a tray of food. He had a button-up shirt with a few buttons undone, his collar slightly up and some down, his sleeves unevenly rolled, his muscles bulging from the sleeves, and his shirt somewhat untucked. His hair strayed in multiple directions.

The tray had salmon, green beans, mash potatoes, with some fresh carrots around the salmon. It was seasoned beautifully, cooked to perfection. Jeongguk also brought wine and some soda just in case.

"What?" He cocked a brow, using his foot to shut the door behind him. He set the tray down on the edge of the bed. "Jimin, go on and help the others." Jeongguk demanded.

Jimin stood and bowed. "Yes, Jeongguk." He exited the room, sure to shut the door after the left the room.

"How did you sleep?" Jeongguk asked, taking a knife and cutting apart of the salmon off. He took the fork to pick up the now cut piece of fish, dipping it in the potato. "Open." He demanded as he held it to the young adult's lips.

Taehyung glared at the mafia leader, gritting his teeth. "Did y-you do it?" He asked though Jimin had responded to the already asked question.

"No, I didn't. Now eat your food." Jeongguk shoved the food closer. Taehyung obeyed and pulled it off, chewing it and soon swallowing it down. "Why?"

"Aren't you happy I didn't? Why are you questioning my actions, Princess?" Jeongguk took some green beans, holding it by his lips again. "You should stop being so nosy, you know that gets you nowhere. Curiosity killed the cat, Mr. Kim."

"Doesn't change how ruthless of a person you are, regardless if you did or didn't." Taehyung uttered. "I'm not hungry." He said as he eyed the fork.

"What? Don't want your vegetables? Eat, Mr. Kim, don't make me repeat myself." Jeongguk warned in a low and deep tone of voice.

"Or what? You'll traumatize me and force me to believe you'll rape me?" Taehyung shouted before he shoved the fork away, the food falling to the floor. He turned his head.

"Oh! Come on! Don't be this childish! I could make you starve and beat you and you continue to act like this stubborn ass child! Just fucking eat your food so I can leave. I don't want to be in here as much as you don't want me to be here." Jeongguk said, picking up more food.

Taehyung finally obeyed and ate the food given to the food fed to him, keeping his eyes averted away from the mafia leader. He didn't say anything else.