Episode 20: Anguish

Start from the beginning

"It wasn't my intention,  I apologized already" Noct said.

Ignis looked back at Noct with a glare,  "Noct"

"Iggy... Its okay" Prompto whispered.

"Mmh" Ignis hummed,  "well Prompto can't go to school like this. So no school today"

Prompto nodded slowly with his eyes half open.

Noct smiled and bit his lip as he looked at Prompto as if he were dessert.

"As for you" Ignis looked at Noct, "Get showered, you'll be going to school today"

"What?" Noct said shocked.

"Remember you still have a duty as Prince to attend to class" Ignis lectured and Noct sighed loudly.

"Jeez come on~" Noct retorted back.

"Iggy, just for today.. " Prompto grabbed Ignis's hand softly,  "let him stay here"

"If he does, he won't let you rest" Ignis said.

Prompto slowly struggled to sit up,  "please just... "

"Alright" Ignis said, "just lay down and rest" he said as he pushed Prompto down.

Ignis stood up and walked towards the door, "I'll make breakfast then, Noct clean up what you did and take a shower"

Ignis walked out the room and Noct closed the door and turned around to look at Prompto who removed the bedsheet that covered him.

Noct bit his lip and removed his pants and underwear.

"Baby" Noct said as he climbed into bed again and opened Prompto's legs.

"Noct? what are you..?" Prompto said.

"Baby Just one more time~" Noct begged as he was aroused once more.

"Mmh~you said that a few minutes ago~" Prompto whined.

"Baby please~ yeah?" Noct sweetly said as he rubbed his nose against Prompto's.

Prompto's heart fluttered,  "then make it quick~" Prompto said as he kissed Noct and Noct fucked him.

"Mmngh.. Mh~fuck aah"

7:20am

Noct walked into the Kitchen as he had finished his shower.

"Here, breakfast" Ignis said as he placed it on the table.

"Thanks" Noct said as he sat down,  "are you gonna eat?"

"Actually I am. I wasn't able to eat this morning" Ignis said as he sat down to eat too.

Noct frowned as he chewed on a piece of bacon, "how come?"

"It seems that I woke up late"

"You? Waking up late? Thats rare.  Why is that?" Noct asked as he drank his orange juice.

Ignis cleared his throat knowing full well why. Gladio had not let Ignis sleep half the night. Its a miracle that Ignis could walk.

"Just some work at the Citadel" Ignis lied.

"Mmh"

"Hey Noct" Prompto called out as he came out walking from the hall into the kitchen carefully and slowly.

Both Noct and Ignis looked up surprised.

Noct sighed and got up  "you're as stubborn as ever. Doesn't your back and butt hurt. I thought you fell asleep" he whispered.