Katies revenge

Katie's POV

After I sent that last text I went to Daniels house. I asked "where are you're siblings?" "Upstairs. Why." he answered "I need them." I said he called them down and we planned all the details out.

Jax's POV

I will make Daniel break up with Emma or the other way around! I turned myself into Daniel and found Emma. She said hi but I just ignored her. I walked up to some random girl and kissed her. I look at Emma and she was crying. Uh oh Daniel is here.

Emma's POV

Daniel just kissed another girl in front of me. How could he. "Em, what's wrong?" I heard a fromulear voice say "Get away from me!!" I yell "What did I do?" He asked "You just kissed that girl over there." "WHAT!" he yelled "If it wasn't you then who was it?" I don't know." I drag Daniel to Jax's house. I knock on the door "hey Em!" he says satisfied "I don't know what happened to Jon Wilkes Booth but from now on Jax Navoa will tell the truth." I cast "So Jax did you turn yourself into Daniel and kiss that girl?" I asked He replied with "Yes I still have feelings for you. I want you guys to break up, that's why i sent that text." "I love Daniel not you so if you get that into you're tiny brain them everything will be okay." I screamed "Emma lets go. Daniel said We left and I kissed him "The only lips that touch yours are mine."

I told him

"Ok." He brought me too his house and we watched the T3.