"Tess, it's Calum. One of the guys who's had something against us for awhile now. He's just suddenly being really nice to you?" Cara shook her head.

"What if he realized this whole enemy thing was pointless? Maybe he doesn't want this happening anymore."

"I don't trust them, Tess. Well I trust one of them, but not entirely." Jenna shrugged. "Just be careful."

I sighed, laughing dryly. "You guys don't get it do you? I'm finally happy, and you guys can't even support it. I'm trying here, I'm trying to be happy for once in my life."

"Tess. It's not that we don't want you to be happy okay? We don't want you to end up heart broken if Calum suddenly doesn't want to make you happy anymore."

"Why would he do that? I know it was the past that's got you guys thinking, that maybe he'll do something but it isn't the case. He said he cares about me. And he showed it well. If that isn't enough for you guys, then I don't know what.'' I shrugged. "I'll see you guys during rehearsal." I grumbled, turning around.

"Tess, wait." Cara called, but I couldn't get myself to stay. I didn't have anything else to say to them.

I know, they're my best friends and everything. But right now, they didn't seem to act like it.

Now I know how Jenna felt about Michael and everything. I wonder if they were still.. Together?

No, I wasn't planning to get that far with Calum. No way. Not gonna happen.

But he makes it pretty difficult.

.

.

****

ROSE'S POV

"So you throw a cupcake at me, and now you steal my drumset?"

I cussed, dropping the drumsticks in fear when I turned around.

''Shit. I didn't know it was your set. Sorry."

"Well, if you're that stupid, it says Five Seconds of Summer right there." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, cool okay. I'm leaving, so you don't need to worry about anything else."

"Actually, stay."

"I'm not in the mood, Ashton."

"Well you're in a bad mood most of the time so what's the difference?"

"Shut up." I frowned, getting up from the seat as I was about to run off stage until he blocks my way by standing right in front of me.

I gasped, my hands flying to his chest so I wouldn't fall into him fully.

He laughs. "So I heard about what happened to Tess."

"You don't know anything." I narrowed my eyes, moving to the side, only for him to follow my actions.

"Yeah I actually do. Her boyfriend kind of leaving her stranded so she's got no one else but Calum?"

"Don't talk about her like that." I spoke flatly.

"He told me he likes her, Calum.." His voice trailed.

"Well he can't alright, that isn't possible. We're just trying to lessen the casualties here so don't try and--"

"I was talking to him a couple of hours ago, he told me a lot about her, he honestly couldn't stop talking about her." 

And yet, Ashton still continues to push the subject further even though it was the last thing I wanted to talk about. Well to second on that, I didn't want to talk to Ashton at all.