He pursed his lips, but wordlessly took my clothes and threw them carelessly across the room. He then narrowed his eyes at me. "Don't move." He said, and turned around, heading towards the cupboards. I couldn't help but shiver from the cold.

He ran a hand along the cupboards, pondering, before opening one cupboard, and drawing a set of thick and dark leather manacles. My heart started beating faster and I glanced at the door, wondering if I could make a run for it.

Oh yeah, because that went so well before. I told myself bitterly. I stood my ground, deciding it wasn't worth it to anger him even more.

He turned back to me, smirking, the chains on the manacles clinking as he moved back across the room.

"Rule number three, my rose. Bad girls get punished." He said, grabbing my arm and wrenching me around so I was facing away from him. I let out a yelp as he manhandled me, a sharp pain shooting up my arm. He ignored my squeal and forced my wrist into one side of the manacles, securing it so it was clamped tight over my skin. He grabbed my other hand and forced it into the other side, and did the same thing, then pushed me away from him. I stumbled and fell onto the cold hard ground, unable to catch myself or balance with my arms clamped tightly behind my back. When I turned around, I found that he was already returning to the cupboards.

He went back to the same one as before, and pulled out another set of manacles, as well as a roll of thick chain that he wound around his hand. He then turned back to me, a wicked grin playing across his features.

This man is psychotic, I thought to myself.

He tossed the ring of chain down beside me, then crouched down at my feet and clamped my ankles in the other set of manacles. I tried to keep my breathing steady, and bit my lip to keep from lashing out against him and making the whole situation worse.

Once he was satisfied with the manacles, he grunted, stood up, and pulled me up off the floor. The chain between the manacles on my feet was longer than the one on my wrists, and if I focused on not falling over, I knew I would be able to move.

But only if he wanted me to.

He lifted the chains he had cast aside on the floor, and smirked at me. At either end of the chain was a thick clip, the kind they used when abseiling. A carabiner, I remembered. Not that it mattered what it's name was. Only how it was going to be used against me.

The man spun me around once more, so he could reach my manacles, and I heard a click and the clinking of metal on metal. He had attached the chain to the one on my wrists.

With that, he started dragging me backwards, pulling me by the chain, in the direction of the wall of rings. The chains clinked as I stumbled backwards, an menacing sound in the silence.

He must have secured the other end of the chain to one of the rings, because when he stepped back, I could feel my arms being pulled back.

A lump rose in my throat as his eyes scanned over my almost naked body, lust and hunger obviously playing across his features as he admired his handiwork.

After a few moments, he smirked and lifted his gaze to my face. I didn't bother hiding my fear.

"My my my. You truly do have the body of a goddess my rose." He said, his voice deep and dark, and dripping in sarcasm.