chapter 11 - Holiday Hope

Começar do início

"Hope, don't believe that," Alex told her. "You know I'll never hurt you."

Hope nodded in agreement. "I know that, Alex. I do. But you're getting hurt enough for the both of us when it comes to your family."

"Which has nothing to do with you," Alex told her. "It's not your fault, and has no connection to our relationship."

From 1.10 "Hi, Society", in Wyatt's room, Wyatt smiled, hitting the bag out of Dylan's grip, stepping closer. After a moment of looking at each other, they started to make out.

Blair: (voice over from 1.02 The Wild Brunch) "My brother Wyatt dating Dylan Bass."

From 1.10 "Hi, Society", in Thyra's room, Brooklyn and Thyra smiled, making out, laying down.

Blair: (voice over from 1.02 The Wild Brunch) "And my adoptive sister Thyra crushing on Brooklyn Bass."

From 1.10 "Hi, Society", in Blair's room, Chuck and Blair were laying down, making out.

Thyra: (voice over from 1.02 The Wild Brunch) "If Nate isn't working, there is always Chuck. That way, we would all be dating the Basses."

From 1.10 "Hi, Society", at the ball, Thyra and Brooklyn smiled while dancing. Dylan and Wyatt watched, smiling slightly, happy for them, but a little upset they couldn't do that in public yet, subtly holding hands, looking at each other.

From 1.10 "Hi, Society", at the ball, Blair looked at Chuck. "This thing between us, it's over, for good."

From 1.10 "Hi, Society", at the ball, While Blair led him to a room, Nate saw Chuck saw them, smiling, winking, thinking his best friend would be happy for him.

Blair: (voice over from 1.10 Hi, Society) "Nate is a gentleman. He would never cause a scene."

From 1.10 "Hi, Society", in the street, Chuck was quickly leaving.

"Where to, Mr. Bass?" the driver asked.

"The airport," Chuck answered.

In the closing, there was a screen shot of the Gossip Girl website, with a picture of Chuck getting into the car to leave.

The headline read: Where is Chuck Bass?

The caption underneath Chuck's picture read: Spotted: Chuck Bass getting into the back of a limo with the luggage in tow. Word has it he's heading to the airport. But why the sudden fast getaway? Is there something you're running from, C? Let's hope you're not gone for good. What will the Upper East Side do without our resident bad boy? Our world might become a lot safer, but it'd also become a lot less fun.

X•O°X•O

Worlds Colliding (Gossip Girl)

X•O°X•O

Day One

Morning - Constance/St. Jude's School - Outside

The Constance Billard Choir, including Jenny, were singing in front of the crowd for school, standing in front of a Christmas tree as they were singing Santa Baby. "Santa, baby / A '54 convertible, too / Light blue / Light blue."

Hope and Noe stood in the crowd, watching the girls sing, smiling, winking at Jenny, making her laugh and try to regain the song, all three girls smiling.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Hey, Upper East Siders. It's Christmas in New York, and along with the season comes the Constance Billard/St. Jude's Bazaar, where the only thing bizarre are the donated items for sale."