1.1

Y/N's POV
You were currently still shaking, with Grell trying to figure out how to calm you down. It never did seem to cross your mind about your family. You seemed to shut out the fact that people would ask you about them. You took a deep breath, which was stammered at half way of breathing out. You turned to look at Grell, and you wiped the tears out of your eyes. You smiled slowly, then looked away from him.
"Thank you for trying to calm me down, Grell. I really appreciate it, and I didn't know a Grim Reaper could be so helpful."
You said and that was like an arrow to Grell. He gasped and raised his hand to his chest. "Now, how dare you accuse me of being a Grim Reaper. I'm just a mere butler under Madam Red's watch." He said narrowing his eyes forward to you.

You rolled your eyes, and glared at him. " Now, Now. Why lie to me, Grell? I thought we had such a great bonding time there." You snapped. Grell lifted his head and barged out of your room. You took a deep breath then stared at the ceiling, falling back on to your bed. Your e/c gaze searched the 'sky' then closed your eyes. You were waiting for sleep to consume you fully since you were completely wore out.
//Flashback//
No one's POV
Y/N was walking down a corner of the street, staring at the carriages being pulled by muscular stallions. She smiled to herself and stared at the book in her hand, she was reading a reprinted copy of 'Common Sense' by Thomas Paine. Her gaze scanned the text slowly, making sure to memorize every single detailed word.
She heard children yelling and playing cheerfully, and she looked up with such worry in her e/c gaze. Even though she was only eleven years old, she had to learn everything she could. She wanted to be smarter than she could ever imagine herself being. She pictured herself being with the perfect husband and about two young'uns. She smiled once again to herself then she went back to reading. She heard a carriage pulling to a spot, and she looked to see who it was. She noticed the features the person had, his hair was cut short, one eye was covered with a eyepatch and he appeared to be holding a cane.
' Hm..what a strange cane..'
She thought to herself, then shook her head to clear her thoughts away.
She decided to be kind, and greet the boy that had walked past her, followed by a strange butler.
" Eh..Hello there!"
She said awkwardly, smiling to make it not seem like she felt so awkward.
//Flashback ends//
You rubbed your eyes, and you came to realization. This whole time, you actually knew Ciel, you knew him ever since his parents died. You smacked your head in your way of being dumb. You wondered if Madam Red, Sebastian, and Ciel were home yet.
You rushed downstairs quickly and you didn't see anyone, you groaned frustrated. Then you came to focus and decided to go visit the Queen. You wrote a small note to them, and made sure it was in a small that was noticeable.

 You wrote a small note to them, and made sure it was in a small that was noticeable

Sorry that the update is so short, I'll write more on Chapter 12.

~Kaiyo