10:00 am

(Emma's pov)

On the car ride home Ethan and I take the back seat, our hands locked together.

I can tell James notices something between us and honestly I'm surprised he hasn't asked me about it.

I know that when I get James alone he will be all over the topic of Ethan and I.

I look out the window at the sunrise just peeking behind the horizon and then back at Ethan. He's on his Instagram, scrolling through his feed before setting his phone on his lap and wandering his eyes over to me.

He sighs, squeezing my hand.

James and Grayson seem to be in their own world in the front seat, chatting away about something.

"I didn't get like any sleep last night." Ethan says, with a goofy smile on his handsome face.

"Whys that?" I teased.

I knew the answer.

"Well, that was some kiss in the hot tub." He said, raising his eyebrows.

I'm surprised that Grayson and James didn't hear him.

I blushed a dark shade of red and smacked his chest playfully, letting out a "Shut up!"

He laughs at me and when we calm down I suddenly get the urge to say something cheesy and sweet to him.

"If your tired, you can lean on me if you would like."

I spoke in a soft manner, blushing when I did.

He smiled too, a small but of pink growing on cheeks as he rests his head on my shoulder softly.

"You guys know that we can hear you right?" James says to us.

It's in that moment that I blush more red than I had ever before.

Ethan just closes his eyes and James let's out a "Don't be so sister shy you two. You guys are adorable."

I smile, I'm glad to have friends that support me and Ethan.

Thank goodness Grayson changes the subject.

As Gray talks about new video ideas, I watch Ethan as he drifts to sleep and I lay his head down in my lap, just holding him.

It's not long before I read the freeway sign that says we entered Los Angeles and the twins pull Into their driveway.

Ethan is still fast asleep on my lap and I give him a squeeze with my arms to wake him up.

He yawns, opening up his gorgeous eyes and meeting my blue ones.

"Your home, E" I say.

He smiles at me as we walk into the front door and Grayson drops off the bags.

"Thanks for making me carry all the bags you lazy ass." Grayson says to him, rolling his eyes.

Ethan and I let out a laugh and watch him disappear outside.

I hear James start his car outside and I realize that he is giving me a ride to my apartment.

"I have to go, E." I say, watching a pout form on his face.

"Okay, Em. FaceTime me tonight okay?"

I nodd. I get a feeling of warmth in my stomach.

I can't tell if it is from not eating or from being around the boy that I'm completely crushing over.

"I will. And remember, you still owe me a date." I say in a silly voice.

He smiles. "I wouldn't forget."

With a bright smile, I reach up and press a kiss to his lips.

I wish I could stay there forever, with his strong arms wrapped around my waiste but I can already hear James honking his car.

We break the kiss, and he pulls me in for one last hug. Never wanting to let me go.

"Bye beautiful." I here as I walk out the door.

Man I love this guy.

I'm smiling all the way to the car, picking up my bag I chuck in Jame' s trunk before hopping into the passenger seat.

He immediately gives me the look of "I know your hiding something."

We sit in silence for a minute as he pulls out of the driveway and then he finally speaks to me.

"Spill the tea, sister."

I let out a laugh.

"What tea?" I play dumb.

James rolles his eyes at me, and then places them on the road again.

"You know what tea sis! You and Ethan! You two are totally in love with eachother!" He says.

"Woah.. in love is a little extreme..." I say, with a joking smile.

"You can't lie to me, Emma."

"Okay fine." I spill to him. "We may have had a moment in the hot tub."

"So your dating!?" He says excidetly with a squeel.

"No, not yet. I'm not sure what we are, but we both like eachother." I say. "And fuck, that hurt my ears."

James let's out a laugh and claps his hands together.

"I'm glad you approve." I breathe out. "I was worried that you and Grayson wouldn't."

James shakes his head. "No we do. And Grayson does too. Don't worry, Em."

I sigh in relief as we near my apartment, thanking James and waving goodbye to him as I unload my bag from the trunk and walk into my front door.

Wow, life is pretty good right now.

Because of one person.