4:15 am

(Ethans pov)

My iPhone alarm goes off at 4:15 am. And I feel my arms wrapped around Emma's waist.

Somehow in our sleep we had ended up cuddling.

My mind is flooded from the memories that happened last night and I smile.

I was so nervous that she wouldn't like me back, but she ended up kissing me and it felt like nothing I had ever felt before.

I was unbelievably happy.

I felt Emma sturr around in my arms and groan at how early it was.

I just reach my head over and press a kiss to her cheek.

Even in the light of the city, I can see a smile forming on her lips.

Next to me, Grayson groans and I remember that the alarm had woken up him and James as well.

"Alright sisters, time to head back to la" James says in a tired voice.

I Let out a laugh as James hops out of bed.

Grayson let's out another groan and complains about how early it is, but hops out of bed.

My arm is still around Emma's waist protectivly, and Grayson gives me a wink as he follows James to the dining room.

I can tell that I am blushing and I turn to see Emma with her head in the pillow.

She turns on her side and gives me a small smile.

My heart skips a beat for a second.

"Ethannn, "I don't wanna get up." She groans, but then laughs afterwards.

I unlink my arm from her waist and hover over her for a second.

"Em, stay in bed." I say to her, realizing my voice sounds more husky in the mornings. "I'll carry your bags out to the car."

She smiles at me. And I finally get up completely and stand on my feet.

I turn to grab her bag, but she Let's out a groan and a "wait, Ethan. Come here."

I smile towards my girl who is cuddled into bed still, with her arms open, wanting to hug me.

I let out a laugh and walk back to her, and we melt into a sweet kiss.

I pull away and smile as I pick up her bag and carry it out to the car.

••••

Authors note :

Sorry that chapter was so short you guys!

I will update soon enough !