Ch.29

Katie's POV

I was almost asleep when I heard the heavy door slam open and a female voice screeching at me."Get up you lazy whore,"She yelled, tossing a black garment bag at me,"Be ready and dressed in that in 20 minutes.Blake wants to be gone by 3:30 this morning if you're getting married in Nashville."I glanced at the black bag and up to the girl.She wasn't very tall with black hair and sympathetic blue eyes."Wait,"I found myself saying,"I thought I had at least two more days."The girl shook her head."Blake refuses to wait any longer,"She said moving closer and stopping in front of me, pressing a slip of paper into my hand,"Read this when I leave the room."With that, She turned on her heel and shut the door behind her.I unfolded the paper and read it once.Twice.Three times. . . .

Katie,

Blake lied about Jordan being dead.I overheard Jakob on the phone with your boyfriend and there's a plan being formed to break you out.

I folded the letter and let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding."He's coming to get us,"I thought happily,"I knew he was ok."

Jordan's POV

"So,"I said in a soft voice,"This is where that low life has my family."I pulled my attention away from the run down white house a mile from us and back to Jakob."You say it like you're surprised,"He commented, navigating my truck down the winding path,"Its the perfect hide -out since it's secluded from people and hidden by trees."He pulled the truck into a particularly thick group of trees and parked it.I followed him to the truck bed and wasn't surprised to see his collection of weapons."What'd you feel most comfortable with?"He asked, not even bothering to look at me."Machine gun."I replied automatically.Jakob gave me a curious look."Why do you want it,"He asked me,"You're going after Katie, so you'll need something lighter."I was about to protest, but Jakob gave me a look, silently telling me to shut it."Listen to me,"Jakob said, handing me the chrome colored pistol and looking me in the eye,"Shoot when necessary."

*A/N*

What do you guys think will happen?=3