Ch.25

Katie's POV

"Jakob,"I heard a familar call from the doorway,"Leave.I want a minute alone with my slutty girlfriend."Jakob gave me a look before turning and walking out the door."Well, well,"Blake said, slamming the heavy door behind him and leaning against the wall,"You finally got what you wanted didn't you?I think its funny because it was at the expense of someone else.Tell me Katie, why do you only care about yourself? I thought you loved that loser."I felt my heart leap into my throat."What did you do to him?"I asked, my voice not going over a whisper.Blake just continued to lean on the wall, never taking his icy blue eyes off me."What did you do to him?"I found myself yelling as I cried."I wouldn't get to worked up,"Blake simply replied,"It isn't good when you're pregnant."With that, Blake turned on his heel and walked away.I heard the door slam, leaving me alone as I sank back against the the wall and cried.I cried for everything I lost.I could now add Jordan to that very long list.Blake had taken away all the joy in my life.I suddenly dropped a hand down to my stomach."Please tell me I haven't lost it with how worked up I've been?"I thought.All I could now do was hold onto hope.Blake wasn't going to lay a finger on the last part of Jordan I had.

Jordan's POV

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed as I fell back on my bed.I had been laying here since Mrs.Wilder made us leave an hour ago.The words she had spoken after she pulled me aside still haunted me.

                     *Flashback*

"Jordan,"She had said softly,"I need you to promise me something."I nodded, slightly confused."Katie told me things,"Mrs.Wilder said after a minute,"The things you both used to do when stuff bothered you.You both have a child to raise and take care of when my daughter is found.I need you to promise me me that you'll stop harming yourself and come to me or one of your friends when something bothers you.Your child deserves both parents."I let her words sink in for a minute before I realized she knew about mine and Katie's cutting."Mrs.Wilder,"I said,"I love your daughter with all my heart.I have since I first met her.I'm going to love my son or daughter the same way. I can't promise to stop self-harm, but I promise to try."Mrs.Wilder smiled and hugged me."You're going to make an amazing father,"She whispered before letting me go,"Katie's lucky."

I must have fallen asleep.The clock read 9:24 pm when I looked at it."I've been asleep for three hours,"I groaned as I grabbed my phone,"I wounder if I have any messages?"I started to check the phone, but stopped."You're expecting a text or a missed call from Katie,"I thought to myself,"You won't get it right now.You may not ever get it you idiot."I mentally slapped myself.I had to stop thing that way.I had to be a strong person.I had to have faith that I'd have the love of my life back soon.I pulled up the number from the letter and stared at it, thumb hovering over the call button."This person wants to help,"I told myself, hitting call and bringing the phone to my ear,"Why else would you get a number to call?"That thought didn't relax me in the slightest. . .

*A/N*

AND SHE UPDATES! Sorry if it was bad.Thanks for reading! I love you!♥