117 HONEYMOON

The next morning Noah woke me up kissing me and I couldn't help but smile.  "Good morning Mrs. Flynn.  I giggled "good morning Mr. Flynn."  "Time to get up, eat breakfast, get ready and Lee should be here by then to take us to the airport."  "Ok."  I get up, and it was obvious that Noah had already called room service since there was pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, and strawberries."  We sat down and ate our first breakfast together as husband and wife. I looked up at Noah, and he had the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face.  "What is it Noah baby?"  "This is our first breakfast together with you as my wife."  I smiled "yeah, we are going to have a log of firsts in the next couple of weeks."  "Yep, and I can't wait to have them all."

We soon found ourselves downstairs waiting for Lee and Ro.  I noticed when Ro walked up she was carrying a garment bag and took my dress that was draped over my arm and put it on the hanger before placing it in the bag.  "Don't worry Elle when you get back the dress will be cleaned and sealed away in the airtight bag along with Noah's suit and tie."  I smiled "thanks, Ro."  After putting our overnight bags in the car and our wedding clothes we all jumped into Lee's Mustang and headed to the airport.  "So, where are you two going twin?"  "I don't know he won't tell me keeps saying it's a surprise."  Lee laughed "Oh, boy and you are not crazy about surprises."  "Too bad she has to wait."  Once at the airport Lee hugged Noah while I hugged Ro I noticed Lee's shocked face and a smirk played on his face when he looked at me, and I know that Noah has told Lee where we are going.   Ro looks at me "what is wrong Elle?"  "Noah just told Lee where he is taking me."  I pout, and Noah starts laughing "I never said anyone could know just not you."  I glare at him, and he laughs "stop glaring at me, Mrs. Flynn."  Lee shakes his head "really bro?"  "Yep, I still can't get tired of saying Mrs. Flynn to Elle."  I shake my head and walk up to my twin and husband.  "Yet, I love it every time."  Lee gags "gross gross gross.  No googly eyes at each other."  I laugh and turn around and give Lee a big bear hug snuggling into his chest.  "I love you twin I will miss you."  "I love you too and will miss you.  Don't be afraid to beat up my bro if he looks at a girl too long."  I laughed "well I might let him off the hook if I end up staring at a hot guy."  Noah growls "oh, no you won't be the only hot guy you're allowed to eye rape is me, baby, just as you are the only girl I am allowed to eye rape."  I throw back my head and laugh as Lee starts to fake throw up.  Noah looks at me "we have to go, baby."  We wave goodbye and head off to customs and hand over our passports and tickets to the officer.  I smirk "so; we are going out of the country?"  "Yep, but that is all your getting Mrs. Flynn."  The officer pauses "Mrs. Flynn according to this she is Mrs. Flynn."  I giggle "we just got married yesterday I haven't had a chance to change everything over yet."  "Ah, ok well have fun on your honeymoon."  We walk away and take a seat waiting for our flight to be called.

We had been sitting there for thirty minutes when Noah took off to get us some drinks, and this guy comes up to me "hey beautiful so where are you going maybe we can get together?"  I smile "I don't know my husband won't tell me since his wedding present to me."  "Oh, so you're married?"  "Yep."  "Where is your husband?"  "Oh, he is the guy I am with."  "Wait a minute I saw you before customs, and you called the guy who called him bro twin."  I started laughing "Oh, that is my best friend, Lee.  We were born on the same day at the same time to best friends, so they raised us as twins.  Our twiness is just done to the fact of our fluke birthday plus we can practically read each other's minds."  "Hey, baby I take it someone is freaking out because of your twiness with my little bro."  "yep, this guy heard us at customs."  "Ah, Don't worry dude we have no blood relations."  "So, how long have you two been married."  Noah looks down at me "I finally able to make her legally mine last night."

I giggle at how starstruck Noah looks.  "I can tell you two are so in love with each other."  I smile "he is my life I have known him for as long as I can remember."  At that moment they announced our flight and that is when I found out we were going to Bora Bora.  I looked at Noah, and he just nodded his head, and I screamed and jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist.  "Thank you thank you thank you,"  I say while kissing him all over his face.  He laughs "I am glad you love it baby Lee told me you always wanted to go he just didn't know I made it a reality."  He sets me down as we walk up to the flight attendant and hands her our tickets after checking them and our ID's we head into the plane and move to our seats.  As we were sitting down cuddling this young girl looks at us and smiles "hey stud how about me and you join the mile high club."  He shakes his head and lifts up left hand "sorry, not interested I am married to this sexy vixen right here."  The girl huffs and stalks off as this other girl laughs "oh, thank you so much for that she always claims she can get any man she wants."  "Not a problem but I am married, and well girls like her don't do it for me I prefer the athletic type especially girls that play soccer."  I laugh "then I guess it is a good thing I play soccer right my sexy husband."  "Yep, it sure is lucky you play soccer."  The girl laughs and walks back and takes her seat.  Soon we are taking off and headed to Bora Bora.