28 LOVE AND FUN

Tuppen: Her name is Monique.

Elle: Ah, hell no. Do you have a picture?

Tuppen: Yeah why?

Elle: Let me see it

While I wait for Tuppen to send me the picture I yell "Bradleybear come here for a sec." He runs over just as I get the message and look at this beautiful girl with hazel eyes, long raven black hair with a slight wave to it and just enough makeup to accentuate her best features. I look up at Brad and ask while showing him the picture "Is this your Monique?" He gets a goofy grin on his face "yeah why?" "You have got to be kidding me you have a thing for Monique Tuppen." "Yeah, how did you know her name?" "Becuase the asshat that smacked me on the ass my Junior year and stood me up because of Noah is her brother Charles Tuppen." Both Lee and Noah started laughing, and Lee gasps out "wouldn't it be funny if the little man married little Tuppen." Noah nods his head chuckling "yep, it would make Shelly and him family." I growl at them and yell "SO, NOT FUNNY YOU TWO." Brad looks at me "So, how do I ask her out?" "Hang on Sweety." I look at Lee he grins "we got this." I pick up my phone and hit record.

Me: Monique

Lee: Will

Me: You

Lee: Go

Me: Out

Lee: With

Me: Brad Evans

Lee: To

Me: The

Lee: Arcade

Me: Sometimes?

Before I could hit send Tuppen sent me a message.

Tuppen: So, why did you want a pic of my sister?

Me: Show her this video.

I hit send on the video and waited for Tuppen to reply. As we sat there waiting for a reply Brad phone pings, and he looks down and grins just as I get a message from Tuppen.

Tuppen: Dang my sister is so excited. Now did you have to ask him about taking her out?

Me: Nope, he had told me earlier he wanted to ask a Monique out and when you told me your sister's name I had a feeling it was the same Monique, so that is why I asked for her picture which confirmed my suspicions.

Tuppen: You realize she used to watch you and Lee do your stupid childish routine at the arcade.

Me: Yeah, Brad told me that is why I had Lee help me with the ask.

Tuppen: Thanks Evans and tell little Flynn thanks too it made her day.

Me: No, prob. I wonder what you would do if my little bro smacked your sis on her ass.

Tuppen: Probably what Noah did to me.

Me: Too funny

Tuppen: So, Flynn got his second chance.

Me: Yep

Tuppen: No fair I didn't get a chance, and I know Duncan wanted one too.

Me: You do realize he is sitting next to me reading these texts.

Tuppen: Flynn dude I know she is yours I am so not going there.

I started laughing along with Noah, and he just shook his head he whispered in my ear type what I say, ok baby. I grin and nod my head and start typing away.

Me: Tuppen you and Duncan better stay away from my Shelly I don't want to have to break your all's noses. Well, I should say break your nose again Tuppen and Duncan's for the first time.