46 FINAL L.A. PREP

I AM SORRY IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED FIRST I WAS HIT WITH A SEVERE CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK SO I STARTED WATCHING METEOR GARDEN ON NETFLIX AND THAT SHOW STOLE MY ATTENTION FOR A DAY. THEN MY HUBBY CAME HOME, AND HE STOLE ALL MY ATTENTION SINCE HE HADN'T BEEN HOME IN A MONTH. HE JUST LEFT THIS MORNING SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SEE IF MY WRITERS BLOCK HAS ENDED AND I GUESS IT DID. IF ANYONNE OF YOU DECIDES TO WATCH METEOR GARDEN I SHOULD WARN YOU THAT ONE IT IS CHINESE WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES. I WILL INCLUDE THE TRAILER ABOVE TO LET YOU SEE WHY I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SHOW. I SHOULD WARN YOU THERE ARE A FEW EPISODES THAT WILL HAVE YOU CHOKED UP.      

It took over an hour to calm down Noah.  I believed he was ready to find John and beat him to a bloody pulp.  "Babe, please calm down I am OK he didn't hurt me I swear."  "Shelly baby I know he didn't hurt you physically, but emotionally I am not so sure that is the one pain I can not see.  Even if you are fine emotionally, I still couldn't stand the idea of that fucking good for nothing prick with his hands and lips on you.  It took all my self-control not to want to kill him.  When I saw the tears in your eyes, it broke my heart that I was almost too late to stop him from hurting you permanently."  Wrapping my arms around him, "it wasn't your fault you are unable to be by my side twenty-four seven.  What you need to realize you were there to stop him and for that I am grateful."  "Ok I will try to calm down I promise but can we just stay here in our room so I can hold you and know you're safe."  Giggling I look up at him "hmm sounds good but how about we take a shower first so I can wash that scum bags smell off of me."  Noah smirked, "hell yeah, he must wear a strong cologne because you are covered in it maybe that is why I haven't calmed down I still smell it on your clothes."  After jumping in the shower and pulling on a pair of panties and his jersey we climbed into bed to watch Meteor Garden.  It is a Chinese tv show that I find kind of funny because in many ways the main character Domene Asi reminds me of Noah and how he has a hard time showing his feelings and his overprotectiveness of me.  Noah doesn't like being compared to him, but the one time Lee saw an episode he had to agree.

The next day we looked at the halls since after going over the guest list just our families were too big for us to have it at the Flynns.  It is one thing to have the house crowded with high school teens that are drinking and making out but another to try and host a wedding reception in the same situation.  At each hall, Noah would do something goofy to make me laugh.  I couldn't believe that he was acting like such a child.  In one hall he took off his shoes and slid across the floor in his socks yelling I don't know if we could play sock football in here too slippery.  I couldn't help but laugh at him and smack him upside the head.  Noah's childish antics spilled on to Lee, and the two of them had us kicked out of a hall because they couldn't stop misbehaving.  I finally turned around and glared at both of them as we walked into the next hall "you two can act like children all you want you are not getting out of this.  Noah this is our wedding, and you need to start acting like an adult or so help me you will not be sleeping at my dad's tonight.  As for you, Lee knocks it off, or when we get back to school, I will watch my back because you are now pissing off the Prank Queen."  Noah grabs me "Shelly baby you wouldn't make me sleep by myself?"  "Yes, I would now behave. I mean it, Noah."  Beth looks at Noah and grins "I will plan to get the strippers to give Shelly here her special lap dance at the bachelorette party if you don't behave Flynn."  Noah smirks "then she won't have one."  I glare at him "oh really now you are going to tell me what my friends can throw for me and what they can not."  He looks around, and everyone is smirking including June and the Manager of the reception hall.  "Uhm nope your friends can throw you a bachelorette party, and I promise to behave Shelly baby."  Walking up to Noah I wrap my arms around his neck standing on my tip toes I give him a light peck on the lips "that's better I am glad you see things my way since I know we want this search to be over for the reception. I don't know why you are worried if a guy tries to rub up on me he will be singing soprano unless that guy is you."  After walking around and listening to the manager, we all decided to go with this hall it fitted the hall was named Friends to Lovers.