8

Darrion
4 months later

"I'm freezing my nuts off." Tezz dumbass spoke.

Like usual I didn't reply. We was on our way to make a drug deal with some Tennessee niggas. We give them the product, they send 65 percent of the money back  to us.

We was walking to an abandon warehouse. The reason we was walking is because now a days police can trace phones and updated cars and im not trying to get caught.  But Tezz was right it's cold as fuck in this November weather.

We walked in and greeted this fat nigga named Eric. He was the biggest drug dealer in Tennessee but he wasn't no kingpin if you ask me. Him and his crew is too messy.

"What's poppin Hush?" I gave him an unsettling look.

"My bad, I forgot you didn't talk."

He dapped Tezz and Avery up. After he lead us to this back room with a round table and with females bagging coke and weed.

Problem number one. Never let another drug dealer know what you got.

I  was paying full attention to everything he was saying. This is how we handled business all the time. Avery and Tezz talk then I give them signals if I agree or not or to shoot them up.

"Yo Eric ah 5023456784 number is calling ya phone I think it's ya momma!"

Problem number two.

We sat in silence while he handled his phone call. I took this time to examine the room. In the far back in the door way it looked like somebody was trying to hide. He was peeping in and out of the door.

I guess Tezz was wondering what I was looking at and he started to stare too.

"Awl nah, deals off, time to go." Tezz said.

"That's that nigga Jerimiah, it's a set up." Avery spoke.

I was pissed. I was starting to see red again. I grabbed my glock 45 and just started shooting. Tezz and Avery was right behind me.

Eric and everybody in the room got a bullet to the head. I was walking back to shoot that nigga Jerimiah. I was about to enjoy watching him die. I reloaded my clip just so I can let it all fly on this nigga.

I crept around the corner. I was so ready to end his life. Yall I highly dislike him. I looked around the whole room but nobody was there.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"This nigga Houdini." Tezz spoke.

"Burn this shit down." I said as I stormed off.

I sat in the car until they was done to calm myself down.

●●●●●●●●

Myah

I was sitting at home with Ari and Kells. Kells is now 6 months and she's huge. She finally told momma and Q about the baby. She had a mental break down around 4 am about 3 months ago and told them everything.

Momma was mad at first but then they was actually happy. But I think Quanny was only happy because he found out it was a boy.

I was bored like always. The boys went somewhere this morning and they was acting all secretive about it. They told us it was nothing so I didn't think twice about it.

Momma said she needs more room for her grandchildren so she's making us look for houses. Quanny had a trust fund for us since we was 8. We each had 9.6 million dollars in It. He adds 10,000 in it every 2 months. We was told it was for emegencys and big purchases. But we never really use it because if we want something big like a car Quanny gets it for us. He said we was on our own with this one.

Darrion wants me to move in with him but I keep declining the offer. I want something of my own. He asked me at least 9 times since last week.

I want to be far but not too far to where it takes me 45 minutes just to get to a gas station.

All the houses I looked at are either way too big or I just don't like them. I find something wrong with every one that I look at.

"Myah you find a house yet?" Kells spoke breaking me out of my thougts.

"No, I thinking im just going to build a house cause all the ones I seen are ugly."

"Ouuuuu let's build them next to each other!" She yelled as she waddled over to me.

It was perfect. I could tell them how I wanted it and where I wanted.

I set an appointment with Lee's construction tomorrow for 12pm.

I got a text  from Darrion telling me to come outside. It's cold as hell why can't he just come in. I grabbed a never by blanket and my house shoes.

"Hey sissy." Tezz spoke as I walked out and he was on his way in. I just got a head nod from Avery.

As soon as I got in the car he pulled off. I could tell he was high.

"Where are we going?"

"Home." He said dryly.

I was confused but he looked liked he was in a bad mood so I didn't question it.

It was a long drive. I was now getting pulled out of the car that I didn't notice I fell asleep in. He carried me inside the house all the way up to he bed room.

He placed me in the bed while he went into the bathroom I assumed the shower since I heard the water running.

Once he got out he laid next to me and pulled me closer. We was in comfortable silence soon we fell asleep.