~ Chapter 3 ~ Weekend...

I've been ALL weekend thinking about the Info-Chan proposal, because honestly, it's something that could define my whole life... Being with the love of my life... Or letting another stupid take it away...

I think, I made it very clear that I would do anything to have Senpai by my side, he's worth it, he's everything...

Yes... I already made a decision, and I dare to say... A very good decision, that is, what can go wrong?

(I just received a message)

It's from another number, who will it be?

"I hope you have already decided what to do, do not respond to this message, give me your answer on Monday, as soon as you arrive at school, see class 3-3 again, I will give you a couple of instructions and tips to achieve our goal. that you made the decision to do what I suggested.

When you finish reading this, delete the message.

Attentively: ???"

She keeps trying to give him her mysterious airs, why would she want me not to respond to the message? Why do you write to me from a different number, being that it is very clear that it is her? Why would you want me to delete the message after I finish reading it?

Anyway, she just wants to help me, although she will benefit too ... I'll do what she says, but I'll take a couple of precuts in case she decides to betray me, I'll buy a memory card, where I'll take screenshot (For which do not know what is a screenshot or a screenshot, it's like a photograph that you can take to the screen, and you can save it, to show the existing elements of a certain moment) of the first conversation and the second, then hide the memory card with the screenshots in a safe place, so in case Info-Chan decides to turn me in to the authorities, I will have proofs so that if the police investigate me I can tell them that she forced me... I just hope that info -Chan does not realize.

In what remained of the weekend I did everything I had to, I bought the memory card, a mini safe to store it, I thought of several ways to take care of myself in case something goes wrong...

I do not want this to be ruined... I must be with my Senpai, at any price...