6. Express

I give him a 'really?' look but he doesn't change his expression. " This is Bella and Maya. Bella, Maya this is the worlds most obnoxious guy, Travis," I say with a grin on my face "And no I am not going to invite you in because as you can see we are busy so bye."

"Uh no we weren't," Maya says smirking at me nudging me in the stomach.

"That's what I thought," Trav says as he walks beside me...

I turn around and see him walking into my living room looking at all the pictures on the walls. He looks down and picks up a small picture frame with a picture of me as a child with ice cream all over my face.

I quickly walk over to him take the picture out of his hands and put it down. I grab his arm and pull him toward my bedroom door.

"Woah Woah Woah babe. I know you're really eager to get me in bed with you but we have guests over." I look over at my best friends and they have already started to laugh. I can feel my face start to get red because of the embarrassment.

"You know what? Screw all of you I'm going to my room, you guys can entertain yourselves out here." I walk as fast as I can to my room and slam my door. Wow, I'm such a drama queen sometimes ... all the time.

Once I grab a book from my huge bookshelf and lay on my bed to read, the door creaks open and all three of them come in and burst into laughter. Wow! I have such great friends.

"Are you guys done being immature yet?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Nope not yet, hold on," they laughed for a few more seconds, "Okay we're done."

I laugh and roll my eyes. "Guys seriously though get out of my room for a few minutes. I'm gonna get ready, I need to go shopping for an outfit because Maria's birthday party is tomorrow and I still don't have anything to wear."

"Okay but hurry up if you're not done in two minutes we're coming in," Bella says as they all leave my room.

I take off the sweat pants I always wear and pull on some jeans, but sadly because of my thicker thighs and smaller waist, I have to put on a belt to make the jeans stay on my waist. I pull on a black hoodie that has The Weeknd's lyrics printed on the back, slide on my converse, grab my wallet and leave the room.

"Okay let's go."

"Took you long enough." Travis wines. I give him an annoyed expression and he laughs it off.

We all walk out the door then I realized. "Uh Travis, not to be rude or anything but um you're not coming with us."

"Well, of course, I am. Your sweet friends invited me."

I look over at Bella and Maya they giggle and shrug their shoulders at me. UGH.

We all get in my car and drive to the mall. We went from store to store to store. No luck. Just as I am about to give up Travis points out that I haven't gone into Express. What he doesn't know is that I didn't go there on purpose. Just a regular pair of leggings from there costs thirty dollars.

"I don't think that store sells dresses." I lie.

"They do. My mom shops at their stores occasionally." He claims.

"Okay fine." I slouch my shoulders already dreading going into the store. Just as I walk into the store I spot a burgundy dress. It was so pretty, it's a mid-length straight neck dress. I walk straight to it and pick out a size small. I purposely ignore the price on it because I honestly am too scared to check.

"I'm gonna try this on I'll be back," I tell them as I walk into the dressing room.

I pull the dress onto my body and stare at my self in the mirror. I actually like how my body looks for once, the dress is snug on my waist and is looser on my hip and bust area making my body appear to have an hourglass shape. Now I am extremely terrified to check the price ugh.

"Okay, I'm gonna come out," I let them know right before I step out of the dressing room.

"Damn B. You're so hot Nat, if you don't get that dress I'll get it for you," Maya says.

"Woah," Travis says as his eyes roam up and down my body. I immediately start to blush but my insecure side starts to take over. As a natural instinct, I try to cover my body with my arms as much as I can.

"Too late to hide now babe," Tavis says with a wide smirk on his face.

I turn around and rush back into the dressing room. I quickly take off the dress and put on my regular clothes. Now for the part, I was dreading the most. I grab the price tag to see how much the dress costs. A Hundred and twenty dollars. I hate my life. I walk out of the fitting room leaving the dress in there. I go to where Travis, Maya, and Bella were waiting for me.

"Where's the dress?" Bella asks.

"I'm not getting it, "I shrug and head to the front of the store.

"Why not? That dress was practically made for you. Are you crazy?"

"Meh, it was whatever."

"What are you gonna wear tomorrow then?"

"I'll just wear one of the dresses I already have."

"Clem I'm sure your other dresses are nice but the one you just tried on looked really hot," Travis says. I blush... again.

"Meh," I made sure I made no eye contact with anyone, my eyes are like an open book. I suck at lying... unless it's super important.

I drive them all back to their houses and I head back to my own. As soon as my head touches the pillow, I feel myself slowly drifting into sleep.

...

Sunday

It's around ten o'clock right now which means I have five hours before I have to head to Maria's. Since I have some time before I am going to head to her house to get ready with her and the rest of our group, I'm heading to the library to get homework done and maybe read if I have time.

It takes me about fifteen minutes to get dressed, eat breakfast, and grab all the stuff I need before I can go to the library then Maria's.

While I walk to the library I blast my favorite playlist in my earbuds which includes songs by The Weeknd, Ariana Grande my queen, 5 SOS, etc. I go to my usual corner and just start my Spanish homework. I spend one hour there then I realize there was someone sitting in the opposite corner I was sitting at. I look up and see a guy with olive skin, black hair, wearing black jeans, and a black Thrasher sweater, reading The Great Gaspy.

He looks up and gives me a smirk. I immediately look down embarrassed that he saw me gawking at him like a stalker. I can see him get up and walk over to me from the corner of my eye.

"Hey, I'm Daniel," he says as he squats down to face me.

I take off my earbuds and look at him. "Hi," I shyly smile at him.

"Do you have a name?"

"Oh ya uh it's .."

"Clem?" I hear a familiar voice say.

~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

     Hi everyone I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was so busy this past week with school, family, and some other personal stuff. Thank you so much for your patience and I'm going to try to post more frequently. Love you <3333