Chapter 16

Nash

How can she die? She can't die! I won't let this happen, no please. We were all in the hospital and I can't wait anymore.

"What room is she in?" I said.

"3-"

"Excuse me, are you all friends with Maddy?" A nurse said.

"Yes." I said.

"One person at a time can see her."

Everybody went Matt first, me last. I walked into the room and sighed when I saw her bloody body on the table.

"Maddy, oh my god. Maddy I know you can't hear me but, please don't die. I know you have or had a terrible life. I know we are only 17 but I don't care, Maddy I love you. I bought you a ring and was going to propose today but, yeah your lying here. Madeline Stacy Fitzgerald, will you marry me? Dammit how am I going to say this right?"

I felt a hand on mine, Maddy's.

"Yes." She said.

"What? Yes what?"

"Yes I'll marry you Hamilton Nash Grier." She smiled that lovely smile.

"Really!? Wait. Your up. NURSE MADDY'S UP!" Soon nurses came rushing in an my mom, Belle, Sky, and Hayes. After all the tests were done I took Maddy's hand and put the ring on her.

"Nash what's this? You guys are getting married?! OH MY! I CAN'T WAIT! I should start planning. Oh my god! My son is getting married!" Mom yelled with joy.

"Mom shhh." I said.

"Wait, that means we are going to be brother and sister." Hayes said.

"Yeah." Maddy said.

"We are going to be sisters Skylynn!" Belle said.

We all spent the day just talking about planning a wedding. I can't wait to marry my beautiful girl. We all left the hospital and went out to eat. Turns out our wedding is two months from now, July 10th, 2014.

July 10th, 2014

Today is the big day and I couldn't be more happier. I'm marrying my girl, Hayes is the best man, and Skylynn and Belle are flower girls. 'Here comes the Bride' started playing and I took a deep breath. I saw Maddy walk down with a little bit of poof dress, jewels across her stomach, and her hair was up high, curled.

"And do you Hamilton Nash Grier take thee Madeline Stacy Fitzgarled to be your wife?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride." And it was some kiss. The party was great, we said our goodbyes, and went to the hotel.

2 years later

"Nash! Go get Drake!" Maddy yelled from the kitchen.

"Okay!" I ran to go get out son from his room and quickly picked him up.

"Daddy put me down!" He giggled.

Nash&Maddy

Yeah life's good, sometimes getting tortured, comes with a reward.