Chapter 11

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IVE BEEN WATCHING THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER AND IM OBSESSED OVER IT. OKAY ENJOY!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nash and I were about to leave train tracks because we are getting soaked. But we just sat there talking to each other like, we were married. Talking about kids and everything.

"I love-"

"Nash move."

"What?"

"NASH!" I screamed and pushed him out if the way. A train. A train was coming and I ran over my foot. Everything was starting to turn black and blurry.

"Stay with me babe please." I heard his voice shaky, he was crying.

"911 whats your emergency?''

"I NEED HELP NOW! MY GIRLFRIENDS FOOT GOT RAN OVER BY A TRAIN. SHE ISN'T SPEAKING!" I heard. I couldn't move and it was just my foot but I can't breathe. I started to see a light and it wasn't me opening my eyes.

"Hey lovely." It sounded like my mom.

"Who is that?"

"Is me sweetie, it's mommy."

"Mom? You're not dead."

"Follow me." I was still not waking up and I just followed her.

"Where are we?"

"Cameron's house."

"Why?"

"You have so many memories here. I remember over here," she started walking to his living room,"you and him first kissed."

"What?! We kissed!" Suddenly a flash back came.

••••••flashback••••••

"Maddy just kiss me!" I'm guessing we are like 5.

"No! You have to kiss me."

"Ok then." And suddenly I saw little Cam lean in on me and kiss me. Awww how cute.

"Hehehehehehe." I giggled.

••••••end of flashback•••••

"Mom I dot want to die. I want to go home and see you and Nash and Belle."

"Well sweetie you can't," Suddenly I started to wake up.

"Maddy!" I just stared at nothing and finally put the pieces together.

"My mother is dead."