|Dear August|

I Swear On Everything I Almost Forgot Where I Was Going With This Book..But I Got It Now.

Dear August,

Its Been Almost 6 Months Of Us Being Together And Alot Has Been Going On.

Carlie And Bree Been Having Problems, I Talked To Bree And She Said She Felt Like Carlie Was Cheating On Her With Tricia So Bree Been Hanging Out With Veta More Often

Nicole And I Are Good Friends And Her Sister Hates That. Lol, FDB!

Char, She Been MIA To The Fullest, Last Time I Talked To Her, She Was With Adam.

Shit, Oh Well. I'll See You When I See You....Which Is Everyday. Haha.

Love, Royal K

P.S. Today Is The Talent Show And Tomorrow Is My Birthday! TURN UP!

I walked through school looking for Carlie because she texted me and said it was a emergency.

I walked in the bathroom and found her standing by the stalls with shades on. I walked up to her pulling them off her face.

"Carlie, Whats going on?" She looked like she'd been crying and got no sleep last night.

"She found out and she left me." I shook my head in belief.

"Bree found out what?" I asked wanting her to go into detail.

"She came home yesterday with my favorite things because thats just how she is, Today is also my appointment with the obgyn and I really want her to be there, but before she came home yesterday.... " She trailed off. "Please dont be mad." I grabbed a hold of her hands.

"I promise." She started to cry.

"Tricia and Veta came over...They both had came from Bball practice so I knew Bree wasnt going to be long either....Veta asked to take a shower and I said yeah.." She giggled some causing me to smile. When I met Veta , She was hilarious and all she like to do was play games, I see why her and Bree get along. I always felt a little bad vibe with Tricia but she was cool.

"But anyway, Tricia sat next to me and we talked and next thing I know her lips where on mine...I heard somebody clear their throat and I looked it was Veta and Bree." I wanted to laugh because I could imagine Bree and Veta's face.

"What did Bree say?" I asked as the bell rung.

"She didnt say nothing, She packed her bag and left with Veta leaving me there with Tricia. I called her phone but she never answered it wemt straight to voicemail." I fixed her face and pulled her to class.

"Well, Give her time. You and her bestfriend did kiss." I walked inside and stopped making Carlie bump into me.

"Whats wrong K?" She asked trying to get pass me.

"Bree is here, Dont. Start. Nothing." I pulled us to our seats and got ready for class.

"Good Morning Class! You guys ready for the talent show tonight?"

"YEEAAAHH!" We all yelled as a class.

"You guys wanna meet your host for tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah!" We all said again.

"You guys know my Niece and her bestfriend?"

"Bree and Veta?" Carlie said with her head hanging.

"Ooooo Shit, Our talent show about to be turnt! I remember what they did for their talent show!" This boy named Xavier said we started laughing.

"Well Veta not here but yeah, we hosting tonight." Bree said as she scrolled through her phone.

"Today is a short day for you seniors since most of yall performing and if you need any advice ask me, Bree or anybody. Alright! Have a great rest of the day!" Everybody gathered their things and walked out.

Part 2 Tomorrow!