|Dear August|

Dear, August

Soo, As We Both Know, Alissa Got Exposed Yesterday By Nicole And I Bet Your Upset About The Situation But I Am Too. We Could Go Through It Together But I Dont Think You Like Me Because I Did That. I Dont Give A Fuck Tho. I Was Gonna Beat Her Ass, Not Get Her Exposed. I Mean It Is What It Is. I Honestly Dont Care.

Its The Weekend, I Officially Have 3 Weeks Till My Birthday, From Today. Im Excited. I Wanna Ask You To Sing At My Party, But I Dont Know. Ima Grow Up And Ask Anyway.

I WON THE BET THO! Mama Gave Me My Moneyss! *Smokie Voice*

Anyway See You When I See You.

Love, Royal K

I laided in the bed as I listened to Maxwell's Pretty Wings.

"Hey, You feeling okay?" Deshon asked as she walked in with food and a glass of kool-aid. Boy do she know how she making me feel.

"Yeah, Im straight. Is that for me?" She shook her head yes sitting the drink on the dresser and handing me the plate. I dug right in not caring how stupid I looked.

"You fat...but today was crazy." She said scrolling through her phone. Then showing me the likes and repost of the situation from today. I laid back in my bed from satisfaction at what happen. Just as I was about to speak the door bell rung.

"I got it!" My mom yelled. Me and Shon stood by the steps to see who she was talking to.

"Kurrency! Its August. That boy you like!" I smackes my forehead as I blushed. I walked down the stairs on to be met with a smiling August.

"Excuse me mother." I said glaring at her. She Kanye shrugged and Shon giggled standing next to mama as she finished up the dishes.

I stood aside so he could come in because I know it was hot outside. He walked in and looked around.

"Nice place Mrs.Royal." He said to my mama she looked up and smiled.

"Thanks, Oh. If yall plan on going up to your room...Leave the door cracked." I gave her a death glare as I made my way up to my room with August not to far behind.

"Im Serious!" My mama yelled and Shon started laughing.

"Alright ma!" I yelled back closing the door, cracking it like she said.

"Whats up August?" I said sitting on my bed as he walked around my room looking.

"Nice room....But look, I came to talk to you about the situation from today." He turned and leaned against the wall near my bed. I patted the bed letting him know he could sit.

"What about it?" He laided his head in my lap and I quickly got nervous. He getting comfortable already.

"Its just, I dont really have nobody else to talk too, So I figured Id come talk to you. You where apart of the situation as much as I was and I wanted to know how you felt." I looked down at his big brown eyes that looked like he'd been either crying or he was high before he got here.

"I mean, Shawn did do me wrong, but I kind wanted to break up with him because he was always getting jealous of the person I write about in my diary. How do you feel is the question. " I looked at him waiting on a answer.

"I just feel used. My homies told me I shouldn't have messed with her and shit, but I didnt because I thought she would change and I believed I was in love with her. I guess not." He sighed. I couldnt help but smile.

"I understand, But thats what happens in life. Love is for suckers." I replied and he smiled.

"I like that 'Love is for suckers.' I think ima write a song using that." He smiled and I smiled back. "Oh, Who do you write about in your diary that Shawn got so jealous about?" I blushed when I thought about it. I looked at my desk that held the diary with everything in it from the beginning of freshman year to now. He looked in the direction I looked at hopped up to grab it. I quickly reacted and went to get it but he lefted it so I couldnt reach it.

"Give it back August!" I yelled laugh trying to get my diary back. I jumped high enough to knock it out of his hand. We both look and he got it before me and ran into my bathroom locking the door.

"August! Pleaaseee! Give it back! Its mine and personal! I dont need you reading it!" I dont know who he think he was taking my dairy but he would of found out sooner or later.

I continuously banged on my bathroom door till I got tired and I just sat there. The door opened and August threw my dairy on the bed and looked at me.

"Why havent you told me?" He asked looking in my eyes with love and curiosity.

"About?" I asked looking back.

"You, Liking me." My eyes widen.

"How'd you get in my diary?" He shook his head holding up a note. I almost died when I noticed that note.

It was freshman year and I was sitting with Char and Car talking about who we liked and we played a game and put the guys last name with our first and if we liked it the most thats the guy we had to try to get with.

August was my first choice but he was with some chick that was ugly as fuck so I ended up going after Shawn. After some time we got together.

I grabbed the note out of his hand and opened it.

Kurrency Alsina & August Alsina ❤

It even had lipstick on it. I giggled and August sat next to me.

"Why did you just tell me?" He asked again.

"I didnt think you would like me back honestly." We was looking at each other and he started leaning in and so did I.

"K! CHAR AND CARLIE ARE HERE!" Shon yelled from downstairs. August got up and pulled me up with him.

"Im sorry." I said because of the look on his face.

"Its my fault." He walked out of my room and I ran behind him as he walked through Char and Carlie and they looked at me and I sighed.

"Yall kiss?" My mama asked.

"No...He found out I liked him." I said partially lying to her.

"Mhm. Let me find out." I shook my head and went upstairs to my room without saying anything else.