|Dear August|

Dear August,

Yesterday We Almost Kiss But Char And Car Had To Show Up And Mess Things Up. I Cant Believe You Figured Out I Like You...Its Gonna Be Hard Seeing You In School Today....Everything May Be So Different.

This Should Be Short Since Im Not Really In The Mood To Write...Oh Well.

See You When I See You.

Love, Royal K

I walked through school to my locker without saying a word. People was treating me like royalty because of what happen friday.

"Hey K." I looked up to see August standing next to me with a smile like nothing didnt happen this weekend.

"Hey." I said closing my locker and walking to class. I didnt have much to say to him. I just wanted to walk away. Im kinda glad we didnt kiss because I would be caught in my feelings.

"Heyy K Royal." Nicole said walking past me without bumping me this time. It was more friendly. I sat down and pulled out my diary and started reading through it.

"Whats that you got there?" Nicole asked me and I closed it and slid it under my arms.

"Its my diary." I said putting it away. She smiled and walked away.

"Good morning class! You all know we are starting out first partner project. I will let you get started but first let me assign partners." I stopped listening till she called my name.

"Kurrency..Your partner is August." I looked over at August and he was looking at me the same way I was looking at him.

"Well, You all get to work. Im stepping out for a minute , Ill be back." She left the class and August sat next to me.

"So what are we going to do?" I put my headphones on and started going to work on what I wanted to do. August sat there looking over at what I was doing then gave up going to his phone.

Alsina: Can we cut the bullshit?

I looked up at him who was looking at me and I pulled out my headphones.

"What bullshit?" I asked him.

"You know what Im talking about?"

"Talking about you leaving with a attitude after we almost kissed..Oh, thats not bullshit." I said higly annoyed.

"Then what is it then?"

"Are you on your meriod because you all in your feelings right now?" He looked at me.

"Aint nobody in they feeling ma." I laughed at him.

"No need to lie, Its all good. Ill be back." I took off my bag and sat it on the floor and went to the restroom.

-----------------

"Im serious! I left it in my bag before I went to the bathroom!" I yelled to my teacher.

"Well I dont know. Did you ask any of your classmates?"

"Yes! They all said they hadnt seen it! Nicole said she remember me putting it in my bag." I was almost in tears. The bell rung to go home and I darted out of class to find the only person who I thought would know.

"AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA JR." He turned and looked at me.

"Ma, Really my whole government name?" I shook my head yes and started to talk but he cut me off.

"I already heard, you lost it. I have no clue where it is..I promise I didnt take it." He threw his hands up and walked away. I stood there lost and confused.

"Where the hell is my diary!?"