|Dear August|

Dear August,

I Didnt Even Finish My Entry From Yesterday! We Kissed....*Clears Throat* But Its Cool...Im Chill About It....Who Am I Kidding!? Im Excited....But Over A Kiss Though. Lol.

See You When I See You

Love, K Royal.

I walked around the house getting ready to go out with August.

"What are you so happy about? I know August was over last night." Mom said as she stood in the door way of my bedroom with her arms crossed.

"Oh , Nothing mother..just a simple kiss." She smiled.

"You guys kissed!" She screamed with me. My mom>>>>>>>>>>yours.

"Yes, We're going out for breakfast in a few. Want something mommy?" I asked finishing my hair as she helped me get dressed.

"No thanks, Im going out with Deshon and your father." I shook my head.

"You look beautiful." She said hugging me.

"Thanks mom." I heard a honk and I instantly let go and ran downstairs.

"Bye! Be safe! I love you!" My mom yelled.

"Alright! Love you too!" I left getting in the car with August. 

Carlie

"Baby!" I heard Bree yell from downstairs. I walked to where I heard her call and seen the door open and my mom stood there.

"Hi mom." I hugged her and pulled her inside closing the door. Bree walked upstairs not saying a word.

"Whats wrong with her? Is she one of your friends? She looks older than you, How old is she? Is that yo-"

"Mom, Relax. Thats Breawn, Yes she's my girlfriend, She's only 20 , and a college student." My mom nodded in confirmation of Bree. I heard footsteps and Bree came downstairs fully dressed.

"Where you going?" I asked as she grabbed her keys.

"See the fam. Ill be back." She walked out.

"Wow, She seems....Nice." I nodded slowly.

"She's not usually like that. Something else is wrong."

"Did you tell her about Za?" I widen my eyes thinking above the conversation we had last night.

"Oh shi- Shoot, I forgot to tell her! I thought she wouldn't love me if I told her."

"You dumb, She with you now and you pregnant. She'll love Za too." I hugged her.

"Thanks mom. Ill tell her tonight." She stood and headed to the door.

"Good. Ill check on yall later." She opened the door and left now closing it.