Nina was sitting on the couch and Jason had a straight face and he looked on edge. "What's wrong?"I asked as he pulled me onto his lap and began enhaling."Nothing"He mumbled kissing my neck. Nina had a smile on her face and she wiggled her eyebrows."I gotta go to the pack house.Michael and Freddy are on their way"I nodded while turning on the TV."I love you" He kissed my neck again, "Love you too"I heard Nina aww and I sat back on the couch with light pink cheeks.

He left the house when they arrived.Mikey still had a straight face and I was still determined to make him smile."Freddy!"I yelled waving my hand in front of his face.He was staring at Nina who looked shocked as well, "Mate"

My mouth dropped, "No trucking way!THAT'S GREAT!"I pushed him over to her and he had love filled eyes.She became nervous and I decided to give them alone time. "Make sure you keep it PG"I shouted going into the kitchen. Mikey followed and I took out a bag of chips.

"Mikey I'm bored.Lets go somewhere"I said.He shook his head, "Nope"I scowled at him. "You're such a party shitter.Pleeeaaaase?"I pouted while showing him my iresistable puppy dog eyes.He closed his eyes tightly trying to avoid it. "Pleeeeaaaase? Cherry on top?"I begged.He finally gave in, "Fine"I jumped excitedly and ran into the livingroom where the love birds were making out.

"HEY!I SAID PG!You guys have to babysit since you can't listen"I said.They both nodded while looking at each other with stupid smiles.I went upstairs and changed out of my funeral clothes and into my skinny jeans, a random shirt and converse.

I ran downstairs and got into the car. "Where to?"Mikey asked. "Wally World!"

'(*∩_∩*)′

I went down the isle filled with tampons and pads making Mikey freeze. "What are you doing?"He asked. "Duh! Getting tampons"He shook his head, "I'll be.....over here"I nodded and looked through the isle.

'Where are you?'' Jason asked through mindlink. 'Buying tampons with Mikey' I said trying to contain my laughter. 'WHAT?!'' He growled. 'Relax alpha,we'll be home soon.Love you' I blocked him out afterwards and went back to Mikey and placed the boxes in the cart. We already had all the food we needed so now it was time to checkout.Jason was trying to mindlink me but I continued to block him out.

Mikey carried the bags to the car and I offered to drive. "No"He replied. "Yes!"I said."Nope"He said putting the bags up and I ran to the drivers side and started the car. "Yaaaas!"I cheered. I heard Mikey grumble under his breath as he got in."What was that Mikey?"I asked. "Nothing"He replied and I began to drive home while singing.

"IIIIII'M GOING TO SWIIIIIING FROOM THE CHAN-DE-LA-LIIIEEERRR!" Mikey covered his ears and I began to laugh,"Beautiful, right?"I joked and he nodded, "Sure"

Something white passed in front of our car and I stepped on the brakes.Just then, a group of white blobs passed by the car making it move from side to side.I tried to see what it was but it was so fast.Inhumanly fast. I could only see a little red,some black, and mostly white.Then,as fast as it came, it was gone.Poof.

I looked at Mikey who was looking at me and I stepped out of the car.I caught the most awful scent imaginable and almost threw up."What is that?"I held my nose while getting into the car."Vampires"Mikey growled.Vampires?Why would there be vampires?I sat back in my seat and began to drive.

(*゚▽゚)ノ

Mikey finished bringing the bags in the house and a very sexy but mad Jason was standing in the doorway."Hey"I said nervously."Why did you leave the house?"He growled.

"I.......I was bored okay?All I do is stay in the house all day!"I shouted. "I'm doing this to protect you Catherine.You need to stay in the house!"I frowned at him and crossed my arms. "I can protect myself!"I argued.

"You can't protect yourself against jäegers.Its 2 against 1!"I pushed passed him. I can protect myself!I went into one of the guest rooms and slammed the door shut. "I can protect myself!Im not a little kid!"I shouted.I turned the TV on to Disney channel and laid on the bed.

I missed my room.I had a mini refrigerator where I could snack anytime. I closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I woke up in the first room still with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on.I yawned and turned off the TV while heading back to our bedroom.I brushed my teeth and took a shower.I put on shorts,a crop top, and converse.I wanted to see my parents today.

I took out my phone and dialed Cate's number."Hello?"Her sleepy voice said onto the phone. "Cate if Jason asks, tell him I'm at my parents' house"Ial said while bathing Kasey. "Yeah,okay"She hung up afterwards and I finished getting Kasey ready.

I put her adorable sun dress on that came with matching socks.I put her in the car seat and got in the drivers side while blocking Jason.I'm still mad at him.

I drove to Mariah's house first because today was my day to babysit."Hey Cat"She said sleepily."Where's my nephew?"She kissed Aiden's forehead. "Bye baby"She said giving him to me. "Bye mama"He said waving to her.I took him to the car and buckled him up in a car seat.I then drove to Shelby's house.

"Hey Bee"I hugged her and she hugged back. "Hey bae."Hunter crawled over to me. "Aunt tea" He said holding out his hands.I picked him up."Hey Hunter"He waved to Shelby, "Bye-bye momma"She kissed his forehead, "Bye sweetie"I carried him to the car and buckled him in as well."Kay Kay!"Hunter cheered.Kasey giggled while moving her hands around.

I picked up the trouble maker last and drove to my parents' house. When I got there, I picked up Kasey and Zac.Zac began to mess with my hair and I let out a huff as I tried to figure out how to get them inside. "Cat?"My mom's voice said.

"Hey mom"She picked up Hunter and Aiden and we carried them inside.The boys began to play on the floor and I held Kasey."I missed you so much"My dad hugged me and I hugged back."I missed you guys to"I let my mom cradle Kasey.

"Why did you come here today?"My dad asked. "Just wanted to be away from Jason for a while."I shrugged and he rolled his eyes. "Are you being immature about this all?"I crossed my arms,"He thinks I can't protect myself.I'm an elemental Lycan for trucks sake!"I groaned in frustration as he tried to talk to me through the link.

"He's supposed to protect you hon.He has a right to be mad but he's mostly worried.I bet right now he's trying to talk to you"The look on my face gave away the answer. "Sweetie you need to go to him.Work things out.Get jiggy with it"Mt eyes widened. "Eewwww mom."She chuckled and my dad joined in with her.

"Aunt tea!Aunt tea!"Hunter crawled to me and I picked him up. "What's wrong?"He pointed to Zac while crying. "Zachary Wilfred Thomson apologize to Hunter right now and give him his toy car!"I growled.Zac scowled,"Sowwy"He threw the car at Hunter but I caught it in time. "Uh-oh.Zac been baaaaad"Aiden said.

I picked up Zac. "Bad Zac.Say sorry"I said."Sowwy"He said turning to Hunter."No snacks for you"He began to whine and pout but I ignored him and picked him up. "Mom I'm gonna go"She nodded while picking up Aiden and helping me get them in the car. "Bye darlings"My mom waved as I drove away.

(*>.<*)(*>.<*)

I parked and went to the door.A scent hit me but I couldn't figure out what it was.

I opened the door and the sight I saw made me beyond pissed.

Authors Note

Like it?

BTW the boys are 10 months old. Kasey is now 5 months.

What do you think is happening?

Cliffhanger because I love you guys!

Quick thing: You guys should read a story called Beautiful Surrender by lunner101.It's a werewolf romance and an amazing book by an amazing author!

<3