Apps

The Phone in question has a few apps on it beyond the typical iPhone, but is otherwise fairly generic.

The phone has Infection, Infectionator, Bio, Inc., Plague Inc., and most bizarrely, 10B Husbands. It also has Photoshop and TunnelBear, and Evernote.

In the other folder, it has Replika and Amazon. The Replika profile lists the first name as Nate.

Also, I might have said this before, but the only real contents of the notepad app are a file with an email (which I reached out to, with no success) and a list of MP3s. The majority are from the 1960's-1990's and several interspersed from there. There is also an MP3 of Latin chanting and singing of Angus Dei, and one of what can only be described as... Satanic ritual chanting. I know, it sounds crazy, but the words don't make sense in any language and sound completely demonic.

As for Evernote, I was mildly horrified by the contents of the notes, because this weirdo must have really loved writing horror stories. Nothing worth repeating, but suffice to say that I read the first three and they cover such territories as missing persons from national parks, a body farm, and a bathroom which drives people insane.

Anyway, there is evidence that the owner of this phone was an avid fan of the stock market, because there are literally dozens of stocks on the stock page.

I'm getting somewhat creeped out by this phone. But so far there doesn't seem to be cause for concern.

I might have to look at the hidden pictures, but I don't want to do that given the sickening nature of what wasn't in the hidden section.

Oh, and one more thing: the phone got a text of what looked like a picture of an abandoned house. I texted the person back and asked who the phone belonged to, but didn't get an answer. I'll update sometime soon.