Smiles, smiles and more Smiles

(I have no idea why that tittle😂)

You woke up to...

An empty bed.
No Ari. It was a dream. That didn't happen last night. Ari didn't come home she didn't hug you nor tell you she loved you.

You heard Toulouse barking and your favourite giggle filled the house. You quickly pull yourself together and ran down the stairs. As soon as you reach the stairs the door to the garden closed causing you to turn on your heels and run to the garden.

You open the door and there she was stooping beside Louse. She looks amazing. You still had no idea if last night happened and you approached her with care. Slowly but still fast enough to get there before she could leave.

"Ari..."

Her head snaps your way and soon her face was plastered with a huge smile.

"Hey"

"Did we umm... Talk l... last night.

"Uh huh. At least I think so. I woke up next to you"

Thank God. It did happen.

A wide smile took over your face and you rushed to hug her. As you sniffed her her sweet aroma came back. No alcohol, no weed just Ari. Sweet Ari.

"I missed you so much. Please don't do that again. Don't leave nor yell at me. I'm so sorry"

"Y/N shut up! It's ok I missed you too"

"I... Thank you"

"For what?"

"Coming back. I'm so happy that your back"

"Me too"

"Have Jerome contacted you?"

"No and I'm super confused about everything. I can't remember everything clearly but I remember we made up last night. Could you please refresh my memory?"

You told her what happened and angry slowly filled her eyes.

"Ari?"
You asked since she was lost in her thoughts and wouldn't answer your questions.

"Hmmm. I'm sorry..."

"It's ok. Are you ok?"

"Uh huh. Are you hungry. Me and Toulouse we're gonna go for a walk then grab something."

"Yes I'm starving let's go"

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?..."

"Thank you. For everything"

"No problem"

You all walk down the street to the park together.

Once you reached the park you remove Louse's collar and he runs off. Barking. He seems happy.

"T/F/N? (The friendly name Ari calls you)

"Yeah"

You both sat on the grass and she took you hands and started fiddling with your fingers.

"I really am sorry" her brown eyes rose from your now intertwined hands and met your Y/e/C (your eyes colour) orbs. A smile creeps on her face and she moves so she is sitting directly beside you.

"It's ok. I'm sorry too"

"I really want this. You. I want to do this with you"

She sounds so sure. Like she knew what she wanted and she will get it.

Oh and you know you'll give it to her. You'd give her anything.

"I want... I need you too"

She bit her lip slightly as she gazed at yours. Her eyes quickly flickering aback and forth between you lips and your eyes.

You had the courage and made the next move.

You lick you lips and look in her eyes. As her eyes stared into yours you lean in. You could feel her breath against your lips. And your heart rate picked up. You were pretty sure she could hear it.

There's no going back now and you connect your lips to hers.

Her soft lips pushed up against yours and Sparks flew willing the air as chills ran though your back.

Both if you eyes closed as you tilt you head just a little to get deeper. The kissed stayed light and sweet. So passionate. You could feel her breathing picking up as she hesitated but soon pulled her hands from yours and brought them to your neck.

And that's when you felt it. What was missing when you kissed Jennette that night. The tummy twisting and all. This is perfect.

You both pull away and she pecks your lips. A smile crept up on your face and she blushed.

"T/F/N?" She was whispering and your foreheads rested together.

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

If anyone thought your smile couldn't get wider they were so wrong.

"I love you too. I always had"

"Good" and she pecks you lips.

The rest of the day was spent like that just you, Ari and Toulouse at the park untill you guys went to go eat.

The day was filled with smiles. And Everytime she kissed you more smiles came.

You were finally happy. Finally able to call her yours.

It was perfect.

"******"
So 😉😉😉😉 finally right.
Bye bye

For now💞😘