Why I did nothing

Kokichi P.O.V
Oh great Kaito is here and ready to kill me.
I will never get a chance with Shuichi. I feel sick now. Ok, stay calm.
Breathe In, and breathe out.
I CAN'T DO THIS. I AM GOING TO DIE AND NEVER GET TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE LOVED.

I need to get a hold of myself and think here.
Ok I just need to talk this out with Kaito
and maybe we can work this
Out.

Kaito P.O.V
Why that little shit has the nerve to think it is ok to have a crush my BEST FRIEND.
Wait why is he with Maki and was talking to my girlfriend. Is he crazy. Why he
fucking is crazy to think to try and talk to MY girlfriend and try and take my best
friend.

I am so going to kill him. Once I get some answers Today Kokichi Ouma is going to die by ME.

No one P.O.V
Kaito walked up to kokichi and said "Kokichi answers please or I will be digging your
Grave and hit you with a shovel". Kokichi knew
He messed up big time now. But he had to
Think on what to do and what to say.
And Quick or he will turn in a crushed can of grape panta and be put in a fire for Kaito to roast marshmallows and tell how kokichi ouma fucked up.

"Kaito I like, like Shuichi and I know this looks bad but I was talking with Maki about it. She said the she would help me". Kaito was shocked Kokichi was being serious and looked like he was tell the truth. If this was correct then why would Maki help Kokichi.

"Maki is this correct. If so then why would you help kokichi". Maki looked down and said "Because kokichi said he liked him and needed some help. Plus Shuichi looks like he really needs someone to love and care about".

Kaito looked at kokichi and opened his mouth "Kokichi if I help you must promise to take care of shuichi and have his back". Kokichi's eyes lit up like fireworks and said "I promise that I will take care of Shuichi and to have his back. I would do anything to make Shuichi happy".

Kaito smiled "good but this is the only time I will help you". Kokichi nodded with a big smile on his face. Then all of a sudden...... The bell rang and everyone toke their seats.

What I have to say.
I tried