Arc 1: The white lotus

Start from the beginning

However, due to being sick, the possibility of surviving through birth and providing his husband with children were low. Not to mention another reason he was rejected was because even though  he was the legitimate child, he was a ger. Not to mention he couldn't even perform his function as a wife. He was regarded as a waste of space to them.

The male lead who used Fu Guang Yu as a stepping stone was none other than Liang Lan, a ger with a high fertility rate. Of course like normal novel plots, Liang Lan's golden finger was being a TCM doctor from modern era.

(TCM: Traditional Chinese Medicines)

With his past memories, he face slapped his family who had abused him and had pushed the previous Liang Lan to the brink of death, to the point of bankruptcy. Then he officially moved out from that household and lived his life full of wealth and fortune. Liang Lan made a name for himself by being a prodigy doctor and forged a relationship with the male lead through many encounters.

According to the plot, Liang Lan would aid Han Jian Lei, the male lead who was a general on the emperor faction, when he got ambushed or injured. And just like that, Liang Lan left a good impression on Han Jian Lei's part and their relationship slowly cultivated.

Was it mentioned that Fu Guang Yu was a stepping stone for Liang Lan? Well, Liang Lan offered to treat Fu Guang Yu for free, of course this was all for publicity as even the godly doctor couldn't save Fu Guang Yu. However, due to the plans of the right prime minister estate, Fu Guang Yu bid farewell to his life of suffering and passed on. The estate sacrificed the legitimate son to pin the blame on Liang Lan's skills so that they could pull him to the right prime minister estate and even more, the empress faction.

Not only did Liang Lan find a way out by exposing the truth of the matter, his publicity as a doctor soared, he also felt 'guilty' for harming an innocent life and ran to Han Jian Lei to cry, of course Han Jian Lei who had a good impression of Liang Lan immediately comforted him, bringing their relationship closer than ever.

Did the plot also mention that Fu Guang Yu was engaged to Han Jian Lei? Well now readers know =v=, Fu Guang Yu who hoped for his fiance to save him had his hopes crushed and it made his miserable life even more unbearable.

Fu Guang Yu smiled a little. At this point in time, Liang Lan had not arrived yet, and Fu Guang Yu had a couple of months before he did.

Main Mission-

[Leave the right prime minister estate!] {500 points!}

[Live till 30!] {400 points!}

Side mission-

[Destroy at least 3 encounters of Liang Lan and Han Jian Lei!] {300 points!}

'Side mission? Do I have to complete that to complete the world?'

[Side missions are extra points for host! It is up to the host to fulfill these missions! Also, there is another type of mission called the hidden missions! They are randomly activated! Hidden missions are also obligatory, which are meant for the host to earn more points!]

'Alright.'

Fu Guang Yu's face paled, his hands clasped at his robes, and the servant standing at the side immediately noticed.

"Young master!" This was one of the loyal servants Guang Yu had in the estate.

[Host!!] 1314 shouted in panic, it floated around Guang Yu in a frenzied manner.

Coughs racked Guang Yu's body and tears appeared at the edges of his eyes. The tears only hung at his long lashes, refusing to fall.

The servant immediately dashed out of the courtyard, rushing after the godly doctor that had left for a cup of tea. As soon as the servant left, Guang Yu wiped his eyes and his face turn back to it's impassive facade.

'...' 1314 who was fooled as well.

Kun Mu Ming was thinking about the patient he had just diagnosed, the first thing he saw was the negative aura around the patient. Kun Mu Ming believed that using medicine on Fu Guang Yu was a waste as the youth himself held no hope for his own life.

"Physician Kun!!!!!" Kun Mu Ming turned halted in his footsteps

"Please save my young master!" The servant plopped down in front of Kun Mu Ming and kneeled. "Please! You're young master's only hope! This lowly one will pay for master's fees! Take all of my savings!! Just save him!!"

The choice of words the servant used made Kun Mu Ming turn. A servant paying for the master? Anyone should know that the price of a consultation with the godly doctor himself was expensive, yet a mere household servant wishes to pay for the fees? Not to mention why would a servant pay for the master? Was there some threatening going on behind the scenes? Was this servant being extorted?

Kun Mu Ming's impression of Fu Guang Yu dropped further. He thought that Fu Guang Yu was forcing his servant to pay for him.

"For your sake, I shall pay a visit back." Kun Mu Ming saw how desperate the servant was for his master and decided to help out this once. Afterwards, he swore he would have nothing to do with such an unpleasant person like Fu Guang Yu.

The poor servant didn't know what for 'his' sake meant, but he understood that Kun Mu Ming planned on returning to save his young master's life.

"Thank you so much benefactor!!!" Dong.Dong.Dong.The servant banged his head hard on the concrete road, causing a gash to form on his forehead, but not only did he not stopped, he continued each time harsher than the other,tears streaming down his face.

Kun Mu Ming's brows furrowed, he didn't know what Fu Guang Yu did to deserve such a loyal servant, loyal servants were hard to find nowadays, what right did Fu Guang Yu have to enjoy such a loyal servant?