CHAPTER 14 - POISON

The next thing I knew was that he was pushing me gently towards the sofa. We were staring at each other the whole time as if basking ourselves with the features of another.

His hands trailed my body with expertise as he kissed my neck.

"Ah-ah..." I gave a moan.

"I guess you are getting used." He smiled at me as he fondled my chest.

I felt my cheeks burn at his comment. I looked away, "I-in your dreams." I answered.

"Your body however seems to respond otherwise." He responded as his hand got inside my pants.

"Urgghhh..."

Again...

I feel like being poisoned by Daiki...

Worse...

That poison is addicting.

His hand fondled my penis and I gasped for air. I was pressing his chest with my hands in an attempt without much effort to push him away.

"Haahhh... Haaahhh..."

Daiki started to lick my chest slowly and steamy. I felt feverish and my mind started to go blank and blurry.

His tongue skillfully trailed town to my stomach to which he encircled my sensitive naval. His saliva already covered me. It felt sticky and ticklish at the same time.

My legs started to cover myself but he gently opened them wide for his access towards my penis.

"H-hey..."

I knew what would his next move would be.

He started to lick me between my legs.

Up and down.

Slowly.

Like savoring me.

I continuously moaned as he slowly removed my clothes and for the first time, he also removed all his clothes, not like the other days where he would have sex with me with his pants on.

I looked at him blushing at his surprising actions.

Our eyes met and I knew that from his devilish smile, his next move would be inserting his finger inside me.

"Arrghhh!!" I shouted but he just sucked me and just played with my hole.

"Da-Daiki.. I can't..." I started to say. "Ahh!!"He inserted another finger inside me.

"Yes... That's it, Fujin. Say my name more." He whispered.

"Nahh... Ahhh!!!" I gasped. "Da-Daiki... Anymore..."

At that moment, I felt Daiki smile as he slowly rose and positioned himself on top of me. He lifted my left leg and inserted himself inside of me.

"AHHH!!"

This feeling...

"Da-Daiki!!" I screamed as he started to push inside me.

He lowered himself as he moved to and fro.

"Y-you.." I haggardly said to him.

But he just smiled at me devilishly. "Say my name again, Fujin."

It was as if he was commanding me.

I, on the other hand...

Was like hypnotized.