chapter thirty!!

A couple of years had passed, and all nine boys were in college. They were in different years and different places, so they rarely got to see each other. But two people that sticked together in Seoul were Felix and Changbin. Through the last bit of high school, the two boys were basically attached at the hip— because felix would not let binnie stay around his homophobic family— so it made sense for them to move into an apartment together in college.

new message from an unknown number

unknown:
hey cutie ;)

this number isn't in your contacts, would you like to report it as a spam message?

Yes | No

would you like to add this number to your contacts?

Yes | No

show Felix this person later:
hey cutie ;)

me:
mc scuse me bitch?
whomst the fuck is this

show Felix this person later:
is this Changbin from college?

me:
mayhaps
who r u

show Felix this person later:
IM YOUR BOYFRIEND DUMBASS
I GOT A NEW PHONE NUMBER SINCE IM OFF MY PARENTS PHONE PLAN
and ya know 🤪 wanted to prank you

me:
tell me something felix would say

show Felix this person later:
you call Brussel sprouts "slimy green balls"
and you always call yourself a dork for not finding out that i was the same guy you ran into that one day after school and the way you were awkwardly shaking my hand

me:
omg it is u 🥺
is this why you're laughing on the other side of the couch
you ass

show Felix this person later:
you're so adorable

change contact name to. . .

lixie my love 🖤

contact name changed!

Changbin rolled his eyes as he flicked Felixs forehead, which Felix then returned him with a flick. This started WWⅢ in their dorm suit living room, the boys returning flicks to each other as they both share laughter.

"OKAY! OKAY! Truce!" Felix raised his hands in surrender, Changbin laughing at the red spot on the middle of his forehead. Not knowing he had a matching mark.

"Ah fine. I just get bragging points for a week! So it's your loss loser." Changbin retorted as he stuck his tongue out, teasingly nudging his boyfriends side.

"Oh shush!"

"No thanks!"

"Yes, now!"

"No!"

"Changbin, listen to me!"

"Felix, listen to me!"

"We ARENT arguing again!"

"Ugh fine." Changbin surrendered himself, raising his hands as he pouted. "I guess you win too."

"That's what I thought." Felix smiled as he pushed Changbins shoulders back, making him lay down as he settled himself in his arms.

"Forceful much.." Changbin muttered as he laughed softly, wrapping his arms around felix and hooking his legs in between his boyfriends.

"Shush.. listen to seventeen sing home to us while we cuddle." Felix whispered, looking up at him as he put a finger to his lips.

Changbin pressed his lips together and carded his fingers through Felixs hair. Which Felix responded in laying his head down on Changbins chest, smiling at the calmness that covered them. The silence was comforting as they just sat and listened to music, pecking each other's lips ever so often and pulling away with a bigger smile then before.

Changbin was first to break the silence, softly speaking since Felixs head was so close to him and he honestly didn't know if the boy was asleep. "You know, I'm glad Taeha didn't give me the right number."

"I'm glad too." Felix said sleepily, quietly yawning as he looked up at Changbin with big eyes. "I never would've met the love of my life if she didn't know the difference between sixes and nines."

"Sometimes I'm glad people are dumb bitches." Changbin laughed softly, still playing with Felixs hair gently.

"Sometimes I'm glad I was lonely in high school." Felix laughed back, closing his eyes as he leaned into his boyfriend touch.

"And to believe this all started from a wrong number."

"yeah, a wrong number.. that's crazy."

finished.

—m
oh wow this book is finisheddddd
I really hope this isn't a sUckY ending?
idk! but iDc

I just wanted to thank all of the people that have read this book, and this is technically my first book I've ever finished, so sorry it? sucks?

but I have a minsung book and jeonchan book published and that's what I'm focusing on now.

I love you all so so so much!!!

okay bye
~(^з^)-♡