🌷Somewhere In Neverland🌷

Start from the beginning

"Hey everyone get ready!"

"Stop running we have to be ready."

I see Emma helping out with the younger kids and I begin to walk out the room till she calls, "Heh?! Arent you going to help me?" i frown but without a word i turn around and helped the little ones get ready. Once they were ready we all went downstairs and the kids began to play.

I walked behind Emma and greeted Norman then I glanced to my left and saw Ray. I blushed hard and my heart started to beat faster, we stayed silent for a few seconds so Ray closed his eyes and said "Morning,Ryo."

"M-Morning, Ray!"

Norman smiled over to me then looked at Emma, "You're so energetic.Even though you havent eaten breakfast yet."

"How old are you again?" Ray teased Emma as he walked away and I ran behind them to help. "I'm 11, the same as you guys." I heard Emma answer. "And one of the oldest here!" I stopped and turned to Emma and tells her something but someone started to giggle and I knew it was Mom.

"You're laughing, too,Mom?"

"Emma,can you give me a hand over here? You too,Ryo." I roll my eyes and start walking towards her. "Why me can't you and Emma do it on your own?!" i yelped when some of the little kids threw something on my head right when Mom was going to scold me again. "Hey! You wanna fight?!" i shout at whoever threw me the ball at my head.

Someone stopped to my side and I looked away from Mom's expression. "What have I told you to act more ladylike to your brothers and sisters?" i puff and walked away before I could get scolded even more. When i'm with her or with any of my brothers i refuse to listen and talk to them. Like Ray I like to be quiet and not show any emotion as possible. Mother rang a bell she had and we all ran to the table and sat down on the seats ready to eat.

Mother had a smile on her face, "Good morning,my dear children. Let's give thanks that all 39 of you siblings are able to live here happily,today,too..thank you for the food." she muttered placing her hand together, praying.

"Thank you for the food." We each replied and began to eat.

****************************

We all sat down in our study room and stare at the screen below us. "Answer the question within nine seconds. We will begin." we all began our test and in no time we finished it. The lights were turned back on and mother had the results.

"Ready to the results? Norman. Ray. Emma. Ryo. You four did an amazing job. You got all of them right! Perfect scores!" I smile to myself, "It was a piece of cake."

"Those four a different."

"Norman is the genius who has the best brains. Ray an intellect who can compete against Norman's genius. Emma has amazing athletic skills,and her learning ability allows her to stay close to the other two..Ryo however..she's the hot headed one and the problem child."

"Wha?!" i nearly fell down my seat when someone said that about me. "Alright who said that you wanna fight?!" i shout ready to confront the kid but Norman tried to calm me down.

"Alright since you all finished early. You are all free for the day." right when mom mentioned that everyone ran outside the house excited to place. Norman and I stayed together watching over everyone while Ray was reading a book under a tree.

Norman turned to me, "Aren't you going to hide too?" he asks with a smile and i stare at him flustered "There's no way i'm playing tag. That's for little kids..."

"It's almost time." Ray said checking his watch. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest and tapped my foot against the grass, "Okay okay i'll hide!" I began to run as fast as I could in order to find a good place to hide.