Chapter one: Two Days Left

Today was just like every other day, I got up thinking to myself. I rose to my feet after hours of sleeping and eight hours of being in school. I stumble over to my closet and I grabbed a button up shirt that had a tiny pocket and a tan collar on it, the pocket had an 'C H S' on it too. Whitch stood for Cectic High school.
I sat it on my bed and than grabbed out a pink jacket and a black skirt I also sat it on my bed.
I looked over at my clock that read '8:45pm' normally round this time I would be getting out of the bathtub. I walked across the hallway and when into the bathroom starting the water, I went downstairs to get some rags and more soap. When I got down to the last stair I seen a shadowy figure run across the livingroom I wasn't bother by that I just though it was a neighbor out side and their shadow shown through the window it happens quiet offten. I continued on into the kitchen and bent down slowly and open up the cabinets under the sink. I felt something lightly caress the back of my cath. I look back and see nothing I grabbed the soap and rags than when back upstairs into the bathroom and seen the water has increased from the last time I seen it. I turned the nob than the water when off I started undressing myself and got in.
~Time skip~
Wednesday 11 7:30 am
After I got dressed I went downstairs and popped in two pieces of toast into the toaster and got out the jelly then sat it on the counter. I looked over at the cough to see my mom hung over asleep, I got out my than seen the texts from (bf/n).
Texts 7:35~
(Bf/n): Hey (y/n).
(Bf/n): (y/n)?
(Bf/n): Hey are we meeting up at are normal spot?
(Bf/n): See you in ten than, btw the boys are here hurry!!
(Bf/n): Ttyle love you heart you xoxo
End 7:36

I threw my jacket on and put jelly onto my toast than started throwing on my heels. "Mom, I'm going to meet up with my friend, the coffee is already started for you I'll see you later, please dont be drunk when I get home!." I said grabbing my skateboard and bookbag than started walked out the house shutting and locking the door behind me. I got on my skateboard and started heading to the corner street where no one dares to go. Only me and my bestfriend and a few boys who lives in the Old Milltion house. When I got there I seen (bf/n) being pushed against the fences I sped up and than hit a bump on the sidewalk and skinned my cheek which caused the boys to run over to me. Blood and tears run down my cheek. "Are you oki?!" Jack asked me grabbing my chin pouring water on the open cut than ripped the sleeve off his shirt than dried it off. "Why do you have to baby her just because she's pretty?" Jay said pushing him and pulling me up on my feet. (Bf/n) yelled at them "stop playing around with her and keep your hands off her!" She grabbed my skateboard and wrapped her arm around my shoulder then we started heading to school. I looked back behind us and seen Jay's face that looked like he had a smile covered in his face. I blinked and than they were gone, both of them it was weird. When we got to school the blood on my cheek has bleed so much it dripped on my jacket. We entered the building and everyone started questioning what happened to me. "Oh my (y/n) are you oki?!" Or "Oh (y/n) who did that to much?" Some would eveing be moking the ones who cared when I got to class and when (bf/n) had to leave Jay looked at me and I blazed at him in my sit and at the end of class he was getting up to leave, than I noticed a leather wallet in to ground. Was it Jay's wallet? Or was it there before? I walked over to it and hesitated to pick it up than I slowly grabbed it and then looked around and put it in my pocket so that Mr. Kell wouldn't tell at me for staying after class when I realized that he wasn't in the I room I slipped it in to my pocket and when to go turn around and came face to face with Benjamin, he is the biggest, but hottest pervert on the football team not know how long he has been standing there or know what he has been looking at. We stood inches away from kissing we froze in place and locked eyes for a second not evening a second maybe even a millisecond! I stepped back and noticed that his face suddenly became rose pink and he and started scanning my short skirt and he slowly bit his lip. I than quickly scrambled my stuff off of my desk and flater ( walk unstable) out of the room and when to my lock and something has just happened that never happens to me....