Chapter 3: Sudden Exam 2

Previous chapter: Gon met Kurapika and Leorio. They talked together ( lol ) then they are heading to the next examen place by boat. 

-----------------------------------------------

Leorio POV * 

The boat is smelling damn smelly after the boat went into the storm a while ago. Everyone other then me, Kurapika, Gon and a few people else are vomiting. Is stupid... this is probably part of the sudden exam. 

" Here's some medicine that can help you feel better! " I see Gon giving out some medicine to other people. 

Kurapika is helping too?! What the heck? That Kurapika? Well... I should help too. 

Kurapika POV *

Well... I'm quite surprised that I'm helping someone else other then my friends... is weird. Maybe because of this charming boy... he is weird but strong... He literally just predicted that there will be a storm by smelling the ocean... jeez

Flashback... * 

" And you know what? Kaito told me that my dad is one of the best hunter ever in the world! " Gon exclaimed. 

" So what's your dad's name? " Leorio asked. 

" Ging! Ging Freecs! " Gon yelled. 

" I've never heard of that name before... " I stated. "Me neither! " Leorio agreed on me. 

" But... wait... " Gon suddenly closed his eyes and walked around. He is... smelling something?? 

" What are you doing?! Is looking so weird! HAHHAA " Leorio started laughing. 

" OH NO! " Gon gasped and ran to the captain of the boat. 

" CAPTAIN! IS GOING TO BE A STORM! " He yelled. " How do you know that? " The captain questioned. 

" I SMELLED IT! I grow up in a island and I can just identify this by smelling! " Gon explained. 

" Well, we'll see... hehe" the captain giggled. 

Flashback ends ... * 

And now there's actually a storm! Most of the people get seasick other then us 3 and some few other people. 

" Aiya... These people are so weak... what makes them think that they can become a hunter with that weak body? " The captain appeared. " Little boy, I'm impressed, you actually guessed it right! " he looked at Gon. 

" hehe! " Gon giggled. " Well, people whoever didn't get seasick passed this part of sudden exam! We are heading back to school now! " the captain announced. 

" So we just get into the boat to check how strong are people's body? " Gon asked. " Well, remember how you need to run into the boat in 10 minutes? Ms Bisky should told you that you can go whenever you are ready right? That's how you guys get to get into the boat on time lol " captain explained. 

" I KNEW IT! YAY! " Gon screamed. " Calm down Gon... " 

" So, now whoever passes the exam, tell me your name and  grade you guys in. " The captain requested. 

" I'm Gon!  I'm in grade 7! " Gon said. 

" Leorio in grade 11. " Leorio said 

" Kurapika, also in grade 11. " I said.  

" Hisoka, grade 12... " a person with pink hair and tattoo on his face yawned. 

more people introducing... 

" Cool, now we are back to school, go to the school hall to check out before going back home or dorm, bye! " the captain released us. 

" Thankyou Captain! BYE! " Gon waved.