Chapter 1: Gon Freeccs

Thanks for reading my chapter 1, feel free to comment and give me ideas to write better! 

-----------------------------------------------

Gon POV * 

" DING DING DING DING.... " the alarm is on. 

" GON! Wake up! You are going to be late for your first day of school! " I barely heard Mito-san yelling. 

" five... five more minutes... " I muttered. 

" GON!" I heard really strong footsteps getting closer to the room. 

" WAKE UP! " Mito-san took the blanket away from me. " SO COLD! " I screamed. 

" Now wake up and brush your teeth and eat your breakfast! " Mito-san ordered. 

" okay... " I stretched as I yawned. I walked down stairs and get myself prepared. I washed face and looked at the mirror. 

Finally, I'm joining the Hunter school, the school that I've been dreaming for since I'm a kid! 

Flashback... * 

" Gon! 7 years old happy birthday! " Mito-san kissed my cheek. " Thankyou... " I hugged her. 

" I want to go to the forest for adventure! " I requested. " Sure, come back before dinner! here's your lunch! " 

" I'm going out! " I ran out to the forest. " KYA!" I bumped into someone. 

" Ouch, kid, what the hell?! " a teenage boy pushed me. " I'm... I'm sorry... " 

" Do you think that this can be solve once you apologized? Pay me! I need to see doctor! " the teenage boy yelled. 

" I... I don't have money... " I stuttered. " Ok... then... " he kicked my stomach. " KYAA!" I moaned as the pain appearing on my stomach. 

I curled up myself and tears started forming in my eyes. " if you dare to make a voice, I'll kill you!" 

I can't help but cry. 

Suddenly, I heard the boy screamed. I slightly looked up and see a man with long white hair beating up the teenage boy. 

" I'm ... I'm so sorry!! " The boy used most of his afford to escape. 

" Are you ok kid? " Kaito asked as he reached his hand to me and pulled me up. 

I nodded, " Thankyou... " 

" What's your name kid? " he asked. " Gon! Gon Freeces! " I answered. 

" Freeces? You know who is Ging Freeces?" he asked. I nodded in surprise, " He is my dad! How did you know him?! " 

" He is my teacher and I've been finding him all the time! " he answered. " I'm really glad that I get to meet teacher's son! I'm Kaito by the way. " we shook hands and we sat under a tree. 

" Kaito-san... " " just call me Kaito. " 

" Kaito... em... my dad is dead already... " I stated. " What are you talking about?! He is not dead! I've met him a while ago! " he gasped. 

" NANI?! REALLY?!" I heart is jumping really quick. I never thought that my dad is not dead yet. 

" Kaito! Please tell me more about my dad! " I requested. 

" He is a Hunter, one of the best... no, they Best hunter ever in the world! " Kaito exclaimed. " I've been finding him for years and years, he said I need to find him in order to defeat him... but he is too good at hiding so... haha... " he giggled. 

We talked a lot until nightime. Suddenly Kaito carried me and jumped backwards. 

" JUMP AWAY! Is a FOXBEAR!" I looked and I laughed, " Kaito, don't worry, it is Coco, is my friend! " 

He put me down as I ran to Coco and hugged it. " Ging-san, you have a good son... " I heard Kaito whispered. 

" Gon, you have the talent being hunter, animals love good hunters. " he smiled. 

" EM! My dream is going to be HUNTER! " 

Flashback end * 

" Gon, the school uniform fits you! " Mito-san stated. " Thanks! it's going to be my first day being a grade 7th student! " I exclaimed. 

" And you'll not want to be late to school in this special day... " Mito-san pointed at the clock... 8 O'CLOCK?! NOOOOO!!!! 

" I'M GOING!!!!! " I grab a bag and bread and stuck it in my mouth, running out of the house. 

" He grow up a lot didn't he? " I heard Mito-san whispered. 

I started running and I decided to use a faster way to go to school, jumping on roof tops. I've jumped and run until I arrived a park. There's no more roof tops so I jumped to a tree and jumping and running. 

3 minutes later, I've arrived the school, seing the logo of the Hunter school. 

" FINALLY! THE HUNTER SCHOOL! " I screamed. 

I ran into the school and saw a board which shows where everyone's class is. 

" Freeces... Freeces... Freeces... Find it! I'm in class 7A! " I immediately walked around at the school to find my homeroom.

" Where are you going??" a voice asked. I looked back and saw a blonde pigtailed girl looking at me. " I'm trying to find my homeroom! " I answered. 

" Well... now is morning assembly, you should go to the hall instead of the homeroom. " The blonde haired girl stated. 

" oops, sorry I didn't know that... " I ran to the hall. 

Time skips to morning assembly* 

" Welcome every new this year... I'm Netero, the principle of this school... so there are some rules... IK hunter is .a job that going to have a chance to kill people, but never kill in this school... that's it I think? So now... Bisky, please come and introduce the interesting thing... " Netero-san walked down from the stage and the blonde pigtail girl that I met just now walked up to the stage. 

" Hi everyone, I'm Bisky... now is a sudden exam, everyone get change and wait in the sports area! " 

" nani? what's happening? " I heard people around started discussing.

 " I knew this will happen... that always happen... every year... " I heard the people from higher grade started talking. 

" NOW GO! " Bisky ordered. 

-----------------------------------------------

thanks for reading it! This is it for my first chapter! I hope you like it! 

Follow me, add my story to our reading list and vote for me if you like my story! 

Next chapter will b update soon cause I'll start typing it now!